PDA

View Full Version : Needed Adjustments to Zoo Story 2

gnrzoo
01-15-12, 03:53 PM
I think they should allow you to get gems without having to purchase them or do tasks that cost gems to be rewarded gems! You should be able to trade coins for gems and get a few gems each time you level up.

I also think you should be able to sort your neighbors by alphabet, by level or social rating. They should also mark a neighbor visited each day so you can keep track of who you visited and toured.

Anybody else have any ideas? Or agree with mine? :D

gnrzoo
01-15-12, 03:58 PM
I also think you should be able to keep track of who you sent requests to and who gave gifts that way you can make sure to gift those people back that day. It's to hard to remember everyone or do it individually. Agree? Or am I crazy lol

Miquilis
01-16-12, 07:08 AM
My only worry about them adding on gem rewards to something like goals, levelling up or completing a family and habitat is what about players who have already completed a lot of goals or are at or close to the max level? Will they be compensated for the gems they've missed out on earning? And as far as I know you can't delete your game and start over if you have missed out on earning the gems. It would be wrong and horrible to introduce a way to earn gems that all the "beta testers", which we apparently are, are unable to collect.

Something similar happened to me in Bakery Story when they introduced an extra gem reward for reaching the final level of mastery but since I had been playing the came since it's launch I had already completely mastered most of the recipes and thus lost out on a lot of gems to earn.

I think they need to introduce something new and similar to mastery from all the other story games. Every time you collect from an animal you earn points towards mastery and at each mastery level (or at just level two and four) you earn a gem.

brighnasa
01-16-12, 08:22 AM
I'd rather get some gems for completing habitats that I haven't finished yet than no gems. Additional ways to earn gems would also be welcome, but I don't see any problem with adding a habitat completion gem reward, even though I've completed plenty of habitats already.

gnrzoo
01-16-12, 04:33 PM
I agree, any way to earn gems now would be welcome even if I missed out on them this far.

cakeandpie
01-16-12, 05:49 PM
I agree, any way to earn gems now would be welcome even if I missed out on them this far.

Ditto, it would definitely be annoying to miss out (as I did on the level 4 mastery gem on most recipes in RS and BS) but it would certainly be better than nothing, which is what we have now!

gnrzoo
01-18-12, 08:06 AM
I also think that certain things are way too over priced! Like 199 gems for a second nursery !?!?

gnrzoo
01-19-12, 03:35 PM
They should also let you continue building without jacking up the prices sky high so you need to take out paths and add all the ice cream, hot dog and popcorn stands you can just to make money to expand! It's ridiculous! letting you expand even after you have reached the last level will allow you to decorate your zoo in a pleasing manner with paths and shrubs and so forth. This game has a little to much greed in it and they will lose players over it!

gnrzoo
01-20-12, 03:02 PM
I also think that you should be able to give a gift to every single one of your neighbors no matter how many you have  they deserve that! And again the price of things being so high needs to come down... Other similar games aren't priced so high... 90 some thousand for an orangutang is crazy!!! The mystery boxes should cost more along the lines of 10 gems. Other gem priced items should also be lowered. Games should be fun and entertaining not irritating!

gnrzoo
01-26-12, 08:43 PM
Anybody else have any ideas?

hannah18312
02-04-12, 01:30 AM
Other developers let you earn some amount of "gem" equivalent by downloading partner apps or taking surveys and the like. This is better for the players than no free gems at all and maybe tl will be more open to it since it still earns tem money. That said, I agree that a gem for mastery of each habitat makes so mug sense that it is pretty irritating they haven't included it yet.

iceschool101221
04-16-12, 08:05 PM
Well I think we should be able to gift gems without using our own gems or spending real money to gift them. The only problem: Storm8/TeamLava is an app producer-- a FREE app producer. So in order to earn money they charge real money for gems. Some people like me have quests that need gems but are in poorer families so we can't really get gems... this is a big problem especially in the United States of America... where I live...

cakeandpie
04-16-12, 09:18 PM
I also think that you should be able to give a gift to every single one of your neighbors no matter how many you have  they deserve that!

You can give a a gift to every single one of your neighbors no matter how many you have. The only time you can't gift is if any if them have already received 20 gifts that day.

saintlover
04-20-12, 04:51 AM
Since I'm out of space to add new animals and have several in storage it would be nice if the ones I've already purchased a pair of would no longer show up in the market if they are in storage. It's really hard to keep track of which ones are new and need to be purchase and which ones I've already purchased.

Sandys0
04-20-12, 06:41 AM
I agree with being able to change money for gems also because i'm already quite far level wyse it wouldnt do much for me so i would sugest that everytime you pay gems for a animal that every 50th or 100th time you collect from that animal would be a gem to help out a litle cause my wallet's earting right now from all the gems i had to buy so far i'm seriously thinking of stopping playing plus there are no expansions and i have like 20 habitats in storage.