PDA

View Full Version : Missing money!!!

kimm007
01-15-12, 02:20 PM
I have one amount of money when log in I serve a dish my amount disappears! Y is that? I don't understand. How can this be? What am I doings wrong here?

barleycoon
01-15-12, 02:48 PM
Not sure if it could be a bug, does this always happen every time? Try doing something else after logging in to see if that helps ie collect your tips or visit other players. Then try serving your food, see if that helps stop the coins being deducted.
If it continues, please let us know and which device, device version and game version you're playing on, thanks.

nmishii
01-15-12, 03:48 PM
I have one amount of money when log in I serve a dish my amount disappears! Y is that? I don't understand. How can this be? What am I doings wrong here?

Its a bug. Its been doing that for about a week now. Its losing the amount you earn when you are away. Most of the time, it'll eventually return, and its possible it'll end up restoring all the money. Sometimes when you collect the tips it'll subtract money rather than add.

TL knows about the problem. Same for Restaurant and Fashion.

When you start up having been away for a long time, exit out of the popups and wait for the coins to start incrementing from customers eating. Then exit out of the game and come back in. Your large amount of coins will be preserved and you'll have earned a small amount. Then there's less for you to lose if you do lose. Try not to be away from your bakery visiting neighbors, because you'll get the popup that says you gained x amount of coins since you were away, and eventually it'll be lost. It does often come back.