PDA

View Full Version : Major problems - Please help!

marlamindy2
01-15-12, 02:36 PM
I've sent so many emails to the support team and am not getting anywhere! I got a new phone and asked them to switch it over, which did not go well. I lost everything and I spent hundreds of dollars, stupidly, on this game and on Nightclub Story. I really enjoyed this game but am certainly not starting over. I really wish they would get back to me, other than their automated replies and "Sorry for the inconvenience". There is no reason for this type of customer service.

I am just really upset because I've never spent so much money on a game before and feel this is unacceptable.

Unless someone gets back to me and resolves this, I will post negative reviews everywhere (ipad, android, etc.) which I have never done.

I just want you all to be very very cautious about buying gems for this game because once you get a new device, assume you will lose everything.

If someone from TeamLava reads this and fixes this problem, I will happily update this thread with a positive experience.

barleycoon
01-15-12, 02:43 PM
I'm so sorry this has happened to you, try going to one of the community managers I really hope your able to get some help. You can either PM one of them or leave a post on the community manager thread for help, it would help to copy and paste the thread too for them. Click on the red thread title and then press copy and then in your message paste the thread link too. The CM's can be found under the forum leaders either GM, DW or BP. I really hope this can be resolved for you, take care.

Rachael98
01-15-12, 02:43 PM
You can check your tickets here (support.TeamLava.com).
Note that every time you reply, your ticket is pushed to the back of their queue.

There are several ways to transfer.
If you are doing an Apple-to-Apple transfer, you can do so using the UDIDs of your devices. See this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) thread.

For any transfers involving Android, or Apple, you can do so via a Storm8 (www.storm8.com) game.
Play to level 2, then set up passwords.

If you cannot do either of these, contact TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com).
Provide your old Storm8 ID, the level you were on in a game, and maybe some other information that they may ask you.
You will firstly receive an automated reply, but a human will get back to you at some point.

marlamindy2
01-15-12, 02:56 PM
Thank you both very much. I clicked on the link you provided to check the ticket and nothing came up for some reason.
It is on Android and can't figure out how to transfer myself. I'm trying and can't figure it out.
I've contacted Teamlava support and they're not answering my emails.

I will try contacting one of the community managers, thank you.

barleycoon
01-15-12, 03:08 PM
Thank you both very much. I clicked on the link you provided to check the ticket and nothing came up for some reason.
It is on Android and can't figure out how to transfer myself. I'm trying and can't figure it out.

Your very welcome.

Rachael98
01-15-12, 03:39 PM

Have you checked your spam folder?

If it's not at ZenDesk, it may mean they're not receiving it. Hence why you get no answer. Try submitting a request directly through the site.

kooky panda
01-15-12, 03:48 PM

when did you send your email to support? They have a very limited staff over the weekend.

Storm 8 transfer is one way you can try to transfer on your own.

If you have your old device OR know your old account's Storm8 ID information, you can do the transfer yourself with the following steps (steps 1 and 2 must be done BEFORE you lose access to your original device):

1. Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).

2. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device if you haven't already (On the old device, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab). Make sure that you write down your Storm8 ID and password and store them in a secure location.

3. On your new device log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your characters will have moved to the new device.

Following Step 3 in just one of Storm8's games will instantly move ALL of your characters in both Storm8 and TeamLava games from your old device to your new device.

Just be sure and download all the games you are playing to your new device but do not set up a new storm ID.

marlamindy2
01-16-12, 11:30 AM
Thank you all for your help. It's been resolved so I just wanted to send a reply.

Mods/admin - feel free to delete this post!!!

barleycoon
01-16-12, 11:53 AM
Thank you all for your help. It's been resolved so I just wanted to send a reply.

Your welcome, that's lovely news too.

kooky panda
01-16-12, 12:58 PM

yeah!! glad you are up an running again.