PDA

View Full Version : Missing gems

msjoannazou
01-15-12, 08:19 AM
How do I contact team lava?? Is there a number I can reach them??? I am very upset I am suppose to have 28 gems. I went to tip my neighbors and when I went back to my bakery story, it says I have 5 gems left. I did not spend 23 gems on anything. I want my 23 gems reimburse because I spent real money buying those gems. Please help.

mushroom79
01-15-12, 08:31 AM
Email support@teamlava.com

But they will only tell you how you lost your gems. TL never refunds anyone gems. I am sorry to have to say this to you but everyone one this forum, ok, almost everyone has lost gems and complain some way or other and the request for gem confirmation spending has been made since the games were launched (in 2010 end maybe??) but nothing done. Nothing will EVER be done.

landa001
01-17-12, 04:55 AM
I am just sick!! Lost 25 gems in BS after pop up signs says I am out of sync. I assumed the system put my game in sync then afterwards I look at my gems and have only 3 left out of 28. I was not doing anything put trying to figure out what dish I was going go make be t. Oh I did put the donut maker into storage when the out of sync popped up. this has happen before & TL never responds nor give back lost gems or monies that THEIR glit he's take or rather steal.

Landa001

Jonezy93
01-17-12, 05:19 AM
So sorry to hear you've lost gems. This is what the strike was about. Try support@TeamLava.com or post a complaint / report problem at iTunes and they will redirect you. They tend not to respond positively to refund requests so good luck!

Doompicnic
01-17-12, 07:24 AM
I am a little annoyed ..I lost gems too! I had 14 gems last night, and this morning I have 8. I didn't lose as many as you but it still sucks :(

landa001
01-17-12, 12:52 PM
Thanks I have sent another email to TL & also the link you provided. This lost has blown my day because I really need to expand. It was either 40 gems or 5 million coins so I started working for the 40 gems to expand. I am just too though!!!!
Thanks for your help.

Landa001

barleycoon
01-17-12, 01:31 PM
I am a little annoyed ..I lost gems too! I had 14 gems last night, and this morning I have 8. I didn't lose as many as you but it still sucks :(

If your not sure what happened to your gems, email support@teamlava.com including which game and your storm8 ID.

heronbreak
01-17-12, 10:31 PM
It happened to me too during one of their syncs. Annoying.

143Blue
01-17-12, 10:36 PM
u can contact itunes for ur $5 back....

ariesblu
01-17-12, 10:40 PM
It happened to me too during one of their syncs. Annoying.
A lot of people have been commenting on that occurrence more and more. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

barleycoon
01-18-12, 12:24 AM
u can contact itunes for ur $5 back....

I would try going to TL support first maybe before going to Apple, at least it gives TL the opportunity to respond and you can find out the outcome of their decision.