PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity stylist part 7

mtytomlinson
01-15-12, 07:10 AM
ANYONE HAS PART 7? for the golden changing room one. Or is there a part 7? :confused:

lisalong
01-15-12, 08:44 AM
Page 26 or 27 of the thread which says goals are back post pictures has your answer. Kooky panda posted photos.

kooky panda
01-15-12, 09:08 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21495-Goals-are-back!-Post-pictures&p=201762&viewfull=1#post201762
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/ktanjacquel/fea11a0e.jpg

mtytomlinson
01-15-12, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys! :D

cupcakes4cece
01-15-12, 05:49 PM
Oh, thank goodness the last part is easy! I had the 1-day items ready for this goal, so I zipped right through it, and then I got to part 6 and was hit with the 2-day items! I wish I had looked it up and had known about them in advance, so I could have had them ready. Now the 2-day items are almost ready, and I'm so glad the last part isn't going to require some horrible 30-day item or something! LOL

mtytomlinson
01-16-12, 12:18 AM
Oh, thank goodness the last part is easy! I had the 1-day items ready for this goal, so I zipped right through it, and then I got to part 6 and was hit with the 2-day items! I wish I had looked it up and had known about them in advance, so I could have had them ready. Now the 2-day items are almost ready, and I'm so glad the last part isn't going to require some horrible 30-day item or something! LOL

Hahaha me too! I didn't notice the silver drop earrings and I'm like WHAAAAT HAHAH xD

sourlicorice2
01-16-12, 04:53 AM
That's a relief. I'm on the silver drop earrings to. Anyone willing to let me invite them when I get to the last part? I play daily and if u don't want a new nbr could u let me invite u and then when I have the dressing room you can always delete me?

mtytomlinson
01-16-12, 07:46 AM
That's a relief. I'm on the silver drop earrings to. Anyone willing to let me invite them when I get to the last part? I play daily and if u don't want a new nbr could u let me invite u and then when I have the dressing room you can always delete me?

Me! I don't mind. I'll add ya. Shop name 1direction

mtytomlinson
01-16-12, 07:47 AM
Me! I don't mind. I'll add ya. Shop name 1direction

Oh wait. You are already my neighbour! xD

che34
01-16-12, 07:51 AM
What is this about....i have never seen this...my storm id id che34..

mtytomlinson
01-16-12, 07:56 AM
What is this about....i have never seen this...my storm id id che34..

These are goals. Are you using android? TL didn't make it available on android ):

83babebell
01-16-12, 12:13 PM
="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]No ive not only had Love is in the air and ive had goals for the piano, party glass and winter wonderland.
But can anyone help me with this please cause ive looked on here and cant find any answers. Today i had the hands you get when your shop items have been liked but they were two big hands (bigger than normal) and they was over my zebra seats. I tried tapping them like normal but wasnt doing anything so i put them in storage but when i got them back out the blue hands had gone. Any ideas please ????????????:confused:

kooky panda
01-16-12, 12:56 PM
="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]No ive not only had Love is in the air and ive had goals for the piano, party glass and winter wonderland.
But can anyone help me with this please cause ive looked on here and cant find any answers. Today i had the hands you get when your shop items have been liked but they were two big hands (bigger than normal) and they was over my zebra seats. I tried tapping them like normal but wasnt doing anything so i put them in storage but when i got them back out the blue hands had gone. Any ideas please ????????????:confused:

Sounds like your "likes" might of had a small glitch. the hands(thumbs up) only should appear over your racks and tables. When you stored the zebra chairs, I think it just corrected the glitch.

shakiba
01-16-12, 02:34 PM

Sure, u can add me! :D well, if u want too. :p

hushkat
01-16-12, 10:11 PM
Sounds like your "likes" might of had a small glitch. the hands(thumbs up) only should appear over your racks and tables. When you stored the zebra chairs, I think it just corrected the glitch.

I have this as well, right over my piano! My nighbors can't see it though. It's specific to that spot. If I put a decor item on that square, I get a huge thumb that will not disappear no matter what I do. If I put a table or rack in that spot, I get the regular size thumb that will not go away when I tap it. I call it the possessed spot.

hushkat
01-16-12, 10:22 PM
http://home.hiwaay.net/~hushkat/****/crazythumb.jpg

hushkat
01-16-12, 10:23 PM
crazy, huh?

mtytomlinson
01-17-12, 03:59 AM
crazy, huh?

I used to have that on top of my plant xD after a few days or a week it's gone. Just avoid using that spot haha

lizardichi
01-18-12, 03:20 AM
Does anyone know what part 1 is about?

mtytomlinson
01-18-12, 03:49 AM
Does anyone know what part 1 is about?

If I'm not wrong, it's something to do with buying mirrors..

shakiba
01-18-12, 01:30 PM
http://home.hiwaay.net/~hushkat/****/crazythumb.jpg

Thats a big thumb! :p