PDA

View Full Version : Best gem box.

mtytomlinson
01-15-12, 12:54 AM
Sorry for creating another thread but I've got a couple of gems and I'm thinking of buying a box. Any ideas on which should I buy? :)

MizCricket
01-15-12, 05:55 PM
That depends on what you're hoping to get. I chose the ones I bought based on which boxes had the most common items I would be happy to get,
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18097-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Fashion-Story

mtytomlinson
01-16-12, 12:20 AM
Hmm okay I guess that would work xD

LCAHEARTS
01-16-12, 10:17 PM
I agree with MizCricket, in the end I guess it'd depend on what you're looking forward to possibly getting. I personally think the Secret Bag and Surprise Box are the best :)

dalula
01-17-12, 05:37 PM
...And it also depends on what your style is. Almost everything in the secret and surprise box has pink in it. the groovy items are colorful and bright, the cowgirl one obviously gives western-related items like a boot shining station. The magic one... not sure about furniture but the clothing is Lady-Gaga-like. holiday is obviously holiday stuff. But in my opinion i think the secret one is the best. :)

katperedo
01-17-12, 10:46 PM
Hey fellow fashion players. I bought a box and never got it. Took my gems, then glitched. Has this happened to any of you?

ariesblu
01-17-12, 10:49 PM
Hey fellow fashion players. I bought a box and never got it. Took my gems, then glitched. Has this happened to any of you?
If it's definitely not in your inventory or closet, then I would email TL at support@teamlava.com to see if they could trace what actually occurred.