PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining a teaspoon of sugar?

lmitra
01-14-12, 04:05 PM
How do I get this? I've sent requests to my neighbors and haven't gotten any back. Is this a glitch?

9nxqke
01-14-12, 06:26 PM
i would like to know the same thing! i have 622 neighbors and not one egg or butter! 622 requests sent...! how does this work?

bobbyrae
01-14-12, 06:59 PM
First of all, stop sending out so many requests. You'll never get what you need that way. Take a break from sending out requests for about a day or two.
What? Am i mad to make such an odd suggestion? Take a few minutes to read this thread and you'll understand that there is a method to the madness of requesting gifts. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21201-Goal-Question-Material-requests

9nxqke
01-14-12, 07:05 PM
i do work by a method! and when nothing else works i resort to madness!! i only sent out 15 requests at first.... then a few more and a few more and nothing until i resorted to the whole list!

queentina3
01-14-12, 07:26 PM
None of your Android neighbors will get those requests, just as an FYI. Since we can't get them, we can't send them either. Sorry.

bobbyrae
01-14-12, 08:24 PM
i do work by a method! and when nothing else works i resort to madness!! i only sent out 15 requests at first.... then a few more and a few more and nothing until i resorted to the whole list!
Read the thread and you'll understand why sending out more requests is counter productive.