PDA

View Full Version : anybody having problems today?

donnabean
01-14-12, 02:04 PM
I have had a nightmare of a day on fs stupid game, i.couldnt see any of.my clothes or accessories or catalogues any one else had probs today, btw bs was fine

kooky panda
01-14-12, 02:24 PM
No my game has been fine. Have you restarted your device? Is still a problem, can you give more details on the the issue? Could you not get into the game or was your catalog blank when you pulled it up?

cindyc1988
01-14-12, 02:37 PM
I'm on iPad..I have uninstalled and reinstalled..synced to iTunes and I have the latest updated version..but for the past 3 days my fashion story game is force closing every minute and I'm not kidding..any help would be great I would love to get back to playing. Thanks

sumnboutme
01-14-12, 02:41 PM
When placing items from makeup counter, they disappear and coins appear instead. Not all the time but probably every other time I use the makeup counter :(

micogal
01-14-12, 03:25 PM
I just installed the game today and nothing but problems. It freezes and forcecloses constantly. So far about 25 times. Have uninstalled/reinstalled like 5 times. Shut my droid off few times. I'm not having this prob on RS or BS.

Ic3e
01-14-12, 05:19 PM
FS is starting to glitch a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT! It wasn't like this....September or October? When I first started playing this game. It kept force closing and freezing until mid-November for me and then started again.

minizozo
01-14-12, 05:41 PM
I am having problems sending gifts. It makes me go through the whole list to look for the neighbor's name when it use to automatically check it. It is too time consuming to scroll the list every single time I visit a boutique to send a gift.

kooky panda
01-14-12, 06:10 PM
Hi guys, I will report this over, the issue of the freezing and being knocked out of the game.

can everyone please post the device they play on, its current version and the version of the game you are playing?
Also what are you doing when you freeze or get knocked out of the game?
The more information the better.

Ic3e
01-14-12, 06:25 PM
I'm using a 3rd Gen. iTouch that I recenty updated to be the latest 4th. Version of the game is 1.4.1. And it freezes when I'm oredering on the catalog, visiting neighbors, liking, collecting like, changing my clothes, and putting clothes on racks/counters. I get kicked out when I; change clothes, visit neighbors, and ordering on the catalog.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

cindyc1988
01-14-12, 06:31 PM
I'm on iPad latest version and I'm playing Christmas version fashion. It force closes every minute no matter what I'm doing.

queentina3
01-14-12, 06:33 PM
Motorola Bionic Android Version 2.3.4
FS = 1.3.5
BS = 1.3.4
RS = 1.3.4

Consistently freezes up or gives me the "oh darn" message if someone tips/likes while I'm working in the store. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, I could be putting things on ovens/catalog, getting things off, making changes to my store, visiting neighbors, etc.....If somebody comes in to tip/like, I get booted. The only way I can get back in 70% of the time is to clear cache, shut off my phone, then go back into the game. This had been happening to me in FS prior to this, but not in BS/RS, now it is happening there as well.

micogal
01-14-12, 11:06 PM
I play on Droid 3, version 1.3.5. It freezes constantly and force closes when I go to catalog, go to someone elses place, write on their wall etc. Game is hardly playable.

neefs89
01-14-12, 11:14 PM
I play FS on iPad but I also play bs and rs in my phone (I dunno what it is called but it's the one that came before iPhone 4)
My rs and bs force closes every 5 mins(blossom145)

donnabean
01-15-12, 01:05 AM
L
Hi guys, I will report this over, the issue of the freezing and being knocked out of the game.

can everyone please post the device they play on, its current version and the version of the game you are playing?
Also what are you doing when you freeze or get knocked out of the game?
The more information the better.

Im playing on xperia x8 android have the latest version as.soon as I open the.game and go into my store nothing will display have restarted things did appear for about 5 mins yesterday then went again thanks kooky

kooky panda
01-15-12, 09:35 AM
L

Im playing on xperia x8 android have the latest version as.soon as I open the.game and go into my store nothing will display have restarted things did appear for about 5 mins yesterday then went again thanks kooky

oops looks like your issue is different, I was distracted by the other posts, sorry about that.
I will also flag this issue over. Thanks for bringing this to the top.

In the meantime, try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store to see if this corrects your issue.
Please let me know.

neefs89
01-15-12, 09:48 AM
I didn't do anything and it's alright now! Actually I experienced it 3 days ago and I didn't go to bs and rs after that coz I had exams..now that they are over(wohoo!!!) I started plain again and it was back to normal!!

82babycakes82
01-15-12, 05:22 PM
I'm on iPad2 and the game freezes on me when I try to place ready items on hangers/tables. Once it's frozen I have to restart my device to correct the problem.

DaojinWildfire
01-15-12, 05:43 PM
L

Have you tried reinstalling the app yet?
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

houseofweal
01-15-12, 05:53 PM
The Goals (or whatever you call them) in the upper left hand corner of the screen? Mines have disappeared from Farm, Restaurant and Bakery. I have deleted, restarted, deleted, restarted and switched to a different iPhone and transferred the games over to no avail.
What is the solution to this problem?

kooky panda
01-15-12, 06:59 PM
The Goals (or whatever you call them) in the upper left hand corner of the screen? Mines have disappeared from Farm, Restaurant and Bakery. I have deleted, restarted, deleted, restarted and switched to a different iPhone and transferred the games over to no avail.
What is the solution to this problem?
Did you finish all the goals? They are limited so once your complete all the goals, the icons will disappear.

donnabean
01-16-12, 01:47 AM
O
Have you tried reinstalling the app yet?
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread) yeah and still the same its worth saying Im also playing bs and have no probs

barleycoon
01-16-12, 04:23 AM
O yeah and still the same its worth saying Im also playing bs and have no probs

I'm sorry your having this issue, sometimes it can help to delete the app so it always worth trying. Different issues can affect different games too.

micogal
01-16-12, 07:36 AM
Is there any update to the constant forceclose and other problems in Fashion the past few days other than "TL is aware and is working on this"? That was posted a few days ago but I see no update letting us know the current status of the issues. Does anyone know? I just downloaded this app Saturday morning and have had constant issues per my posting on page 1 of this thread.

donnabean
01-17-12, 02:10 AM
Just uninstalled and reinstalled again still the same problem I just getting fed up now :@

neefs89
01-17-12, 03:50 AM
I play FS on iPad but I also play bs and rs in my phone (I dunno what it is called but it's the one that came before iPhone 4)
My rs and bs force closes every 5 mins(blossom145)
Ok it's happening again...!! But it is thankfully reduced

barleycoon
01-17-12, 04:24 AM
Sorry, I don't know any more I'll check with one of the moderators to see if there is any more information on this issue.

kooky panda
01-17-12, 06:16 AM
I am trying to see if there is any word on the force closing issues for fashion (and the other games). This is the main bug thread for fashion and I will update as soon as I get any information.

Note: for makeup counter.. no word yet on a fix.

apanqqq
01-18-12, 12:15 AM
Well, this is probably the 10th time this is happening.

When I logon to FS, I get into the store and see that I sold for XX.XXX during the night, and after like 5 to 10 seconds there is a message saying "Your store is out of sync", I then close the game and start it again, to see that the earnings during the night is not added to my total ammount.

This happens sometimes even without FS saying "out of sync", the earnings is not added to the total.

Is there any plans to fix this issue, does anyone else have the same problems?

Thanks, apanqqq

micogal
01-18-12, 05:03 PM
I am still having foreclose and out of sync issues also. I started having same ptoblems with my coins to. Lost about 300,000.00 coins last few days in all 3 of my games. Really mad that I made 75,000 coins when I logged on today and only 3,000 of them were applied to my total.

micogal
01-18-12, 05:04 PM
Forgot to mention I uninstall restart and all of that and clear cache daily and nothing helps.

01-18-12, 07:39 PM
I am having problems sending gifts. It makes me go through the whole list to look for the neighbor's name when it use to automatically check it. It is too time consuming to scroll the list every single time I visit a boutique to send a gift.

Yes I'm having the same problem, I have over 300 neighbors and I am trying to remain loyal and gift back but sometimes their names are all the way art the bottom of the list not in it's alphabet order at all