PDA

View Full Version : What must I do to get an iguana? How much does an iguana, bulldog, and Dane cost?

Walker063
01-14-12, 01:40 PM
I am wondering how much an iguana, bulldog and great dane cost. Also, what goals must I complete to get an iguana and at what point am I give. These goals? Thanks! :D

MiniLaura
01-15-12, 06:28 AM
The bulldog and great Dane are both relatively inexpensive coin animals. I cannot tell you exactly how much they cost because I already have full families of both dogs.

I cannot tell you how much an iguana costs, but I can tell you that you will have to spend gems.

caseya151
01-15-12, 06:33 AM
I skipped the first step which requires 4 border collies to get the tree frog. The rest of the steps are coins and adding neighbors and playing with pets.

lupi123
01-15-12, 04:17 PM
I skipped the first step which requires 4 border collies to get the tree frog. The rest of the steps are coins and adding neighbors and playing with pets.
I just want to confirm:
You skipped the "breed a bullfrog" and the "breed 1 baby bullfrog" for 10 gems total and after that you spent no more gems? The total cost in gems for the first iguana is 10 gems, Correct?
How about for the mate and to breed baby iguanas? Does it require any gems?

LunaMiya808
01-16-12, 01:22 PM
I just want to confirm:
You skipped the "breed a bullfrog" and the "breed 1 baby bullfrog" for 10 gems total and after that you spent no more gems? The total cost in gems for the first iguana is 10 gems, Correct?
How about for the mate and to breed baby iguanas? Does it require any gems?

This is correct. A mate for the iguana is 4 gems, and I haven't bred them yet, but I assume each baby is the same amount of gems.

maxspetstore
01-17-12, 08:15 AM
Now that I have done that where are my bullfrogs???

yo3ana
01-17-12, 09:00 AM
Now that I have done that where are my bullfrogs???

In storage click on move then you will see storage icon on bottom left.

tatertotbug7199
01-17-12, 12:28 PM
In order to obtain an Iguana, you have to complete a collection. It'll cost gems for the iguana once you unlock it. The bulldog and great dane are pretty inexpensive, around 3,000 to 5,000 coins.

maxspetstore
01-17-12, 02:16 PM
it isn't in storage. now what?

lupi123
01-17-12, 09:41 PM
it isn't in storage. now what?

These were the directions for getting an Iguana WITHOUT getting a bullfrog. You can use gems to BYPASS the "breed a bullfrog" task, so you do not get a bullfrog. You will get the iguanas without getting the bullfrog. So your Iguana will be in your storage, but you have no bullfrog.

If you want a bullfrog you have to actually complete the "High Jump contest" collection to get the Tree Frog (this requires a complete family of Toygers, a complete family of Bengals and a complete family of Border collies). Then you need to buy an English Bulldog. Your final step will be to crossbreed a Tree Frog and an English Bulldog. I believe these are the steps you need in order to breed a Bullfrog.

tatertotbug7199
01-18-12, 03:22 PM
Well, after you either breed a bullfrog or bypass the task, you'll need to complete three other tasks. There are 4 tasks in this quest, and "breed a bullfrog" was only the first one. So, after you complete all 4 tasks, the Iguana will be in your storage. Hope I helped. :) You can see lupi123's directions for actually breeding a bullfrog. :)

Walker063
01-23-12, 03:12 PM
Thank you very much to everyone who has helped me by replying to this :)

yesman29
07-05-12, 08:19 PM
How much is it to breed a baby though, 4 gems cuz i dont wanna spend 4 on mom and 8 on kids!