PDA

View Full Version : Number of breeding beds

DABNZ
01-14-12, 12:32 PM
Just wondering if we ever get more than one bed as the levels go up? I am on level 17 and still only one bed.

I assumed it would be like FS where you get more slots as you go up in the game. Or at least give us the option to buy more beds with coins rather than gems for those of us that don't buy them.

The more beds we have, the faster the game grows and it will keep our interest! I am getting kinda tired of PSS now, as it takes so long to do anything and your money does not build up very quickly either.

lupi123
01-14-12, 02:19 PM
I am on level 25 and only have one free bed. The second bed still costs 149 to unlock :(

PattyZhangp
01-15-12, 08:43 PM
I am on level 25 and only have one free bed. The second bed still costs 149 to unlock :(
It costs only 99 gems for me. And TL makes the beds cost coins because they know some people will pay for gems so they can buy it.

sourlicorice2
01-15-12, 09:23 PM
I'm getting tired of the game a bit to. The breeding times are too long and with only one slot it takes to long. I won't spend gems on any games for that matter again either. I probably won't last too much longer on this game if more slots aren't added and not gem slots.

cupcakes4cece
01-16-12, 12:23 AM
I've stopped playing daily. I play all the other games daily, but these two (Pet and Zoo) are basically sitting there with nothing for me to DO. I have only the 7+ day animals left to breed. I set them and that's it. Nothing more to do, so why even go into the game?

JuniperFruit
01-16-12, 06:13 AM
I've stopped playing daily. I play all the other games daily, but these two (Pet and Zoo) are basically sitting there with nothing for me to DO. I have only the 7+ day animals left to breed. I set them and that's it. Nothing more to do, so why even go into the game?

The new snowshoe and basset hound take only 20 hours each and you don't have those completed. Just sayin...

cupcakes4cece
01-16-12, 01:21 PM
The new snowshoe and basset hound take only 20 hours each and you don't have those completed. Just sayin...

No, but I'm stuck breeding something that currently shows 11 days left. :-(

cupcakes4cece
01-16-12, 01:24 PM
No, but I'm stuck breeding something that currently shows 11 days left. :-(

Never mind, that's in Zoo. In Pet Shop I'm stuck with something that should be finished tomorrow. LOL

xSnowyOwlx
01-16-12, 02:45 PM
Only issue I see when you say "faster the game goes": what happens when you've bred all pets and have reached full expansion? Oh, most likely you'd get bored.

I have stopped furiously collecting coins to expand because I know I'm close to the end and the same with the pets and breeding. I don't want to have everything come so fast.

I DO wish we could unlock more breeding beds, but I also wish the game had been designed differently so that we had to keep breeding the pets to sell - also would have made that a mastery thing to look forward to.

DABNZ
01-16-12, 05:25 PM
Yes, being able to keep breeding pets to sell and having mastery would make it more enjoyable, let's hope something like that might come up in the future!