PDA

View Full Version : New (to me) Cross Breed - - SPECTACLED BEAR = Skunk + Bear

rionkimchi
01-14-12, 12:27 PM
Learned of this from a "task" assigned. Didn't record how long the cross breed takes but its about a day (24 hours). When it hatches I will try to remember to update this post with the rest of the data.

JessieMulay
01-19-12, 06:24 PM
Can you post a picture

deltared
01-20-12, 01:07 PM
Here you go:
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s421/DeltaRed8/IMG_0569.jpg

JessieMulay
01-20-12, 03:46 PM
I like. Does it require gems or coins?

deltared
01-20-12, 05:17 PM
The crossbreed is a coin animal (I don't remember the cost or its breeding time :( sorry). It takes 10 hrs to collect from it. I have another 5 before I can let you know how much.

JessieMulay
01-20-12, 06:49 PM
It's fin, thanks! I guess I'll be getting one when I get my skunk!

cupcakes4cece
01-21-12, 07:46 PM
This bear is nice because it's totally for coins. The parents are coin and non-gem goal animals. The bears are coins to breed. So it's totally coin-only! Plus, it doesn't take long to breed. I forget exactly how long, but it was less than 24 hours. Or at least it was for me... maybe the time has been messed with by now.

I already completed the family and they're pretty darn cute.

deltared
01-25-12, 11:15 AM
... maybe the time has been messed with by now.

OF COURSE it has been messed with!;)
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s421/DeltaRed8/SpectacledBear.jpg
It takes 10 hrs to collect 100 coins and 4 XP.

iusedtobedigusr
01-25-12, 02:32 PM
18 Jan
An Explanation about Price or Feature Changes

When you have games as popular as those in our Story series, you’re bound to have legions of super-passionate fans. One of the most rewarding parts of this job is interacting with the users who are our biggest fans. So it’s no surprise that when we made changes to different features or prices, these players will want to know why.

At TeamLava, we’re always making adjustments to the game to ensure that the game is enjoyable as possible — not just for current players, but new players as well. We make changes to balance out the game, to ensure players don’t level up too fast or slow, wait too long for orders/crops/recipes, etc.

iusedtobedigusr
01-25-12, 02:33 PM
From Blog and I will highlight that part wait too long for orders/crops/recipes, etc. then add more time.