PDA

View Full Version : Losing coins - team lava not doing anything about it

ecxtasy
01-14-12, 06:35 AM
For the past 3 days I haven't earned any money and I have thousands of stock on each rack. Yesterday I came back to empty racks should of been credited 50,000 but no no coins added. In fact they get added them taken away again. Yesterday I woke up to less. Pins that I went to bed with and empty racks in the morning. How is that even possible?

I've sent a few emails and each time I get it will be passed on to the engineering team.

My coins at the moment are so low that if I keep ordering and don't make any profit I may become bankrupt. I'm on 37,000 and trying to fully stock before I go abroad for 2 weeks.

I'm thinking when I finally go away I will have made a ton of coins when I get bac that don't even get added .

This is really bad and I'm tired of the email responses being computerised and not someone actually dealing with my problem.

I've tried force closing deleting it's all been done. I send my device details and they just say they will pass on to engineering. But engineering have yet to respond. This was happening to me every now and again before and engineering didn't get bac to me before which was like almost a month ago. Well now it's happening daily and still no response from engineering.

Rachael98
01-14-12, 07:22 AM
Only open one ticket for each case, as spamming their Support system just makes them slower. You can check your ticket status at the Support Site (support.teamlava.com).

The responses are canned, but a human is dealing with them.

They are aware of it, and hopefully will fix it pretty soon.

ecxtasy
01-14-12, 08:15 AM
I have reported it 3 times only as it happen each time and when I replied it was to the email I got back which is with the info they asked me to supply info I did and then jus got the engineering email.

I still have the emails and I only have 3 receipts numbers. 2 for the earlier cases which I was t so bothered about as coins not added here and there wasn't a big problem.

For the last case I only have the one receipt number so it's not a case of them thinkings it's spam.

ecxtasy
01-14-12, 08:16 AM
If it actually is a person that is and not a computer just fobbing me off. Cos the first time I sent them an email about fashion they sent me back something regarding bakery.

nmishii
01-14-12, 08:22 AM
Coin loss has been a problem the last several days with a few of the games. There are many people with this problem and they are working on it. I have been losing coins in my games and hope they fix it.

In a case where many people are reporting the same problem, you may not get back a response when it is fixed.

barleycoon
01-14-12, 08:30 AM
If it actually is a person that is and not a computer just fobbing me off. Cos the first time I sent them an email about fashion they sent me back something regarding bakery.

I'm sorry your upset and having these issues, it really is a person dealing with your case. I guess it just saves support time, they really couldn't possibly send back individual emails to everyone. I'm sure TL do really care about their players.
I understand, you didn't know what to do so sent another email. Try to just reply back to your latest one, just like you're doing. It's good the same member of TL staff is dealing with your case. I've had problems with my games and I know how frustrating it is, when all you want to do is play your game. I'm sure as soon as support can give you anymore information they will. Sometimes I imagine it must take some time to investigate and fix the cause of issues in our games. It's best usually to wait 5 working days before responding back to the last email for an update. I really hope your games are back to normal really soon for you, I too went into a negative. Have you tried anything yourself ie like restarting your device etc? Take care.

ecxtasy
01-14-12, 08:45 AM
Ok will wait it out a bit longer. And yes the recent case regarding my missing case is just the one not different emails being sent.

barleycoon
01-14-12, 09:19 AM
Ok will wait it out a bit longer. And yes the recent case regarding my missing case is just the one not different emails being sent.

Which device are you playing on? When I had this issue, it helped me by playing just on the Valentine version?
Sorry, not sure if this is an option for you to try either the normal version or Christmas version.I was really careful with what I brought and I had to sell items out of my store to, I picked the cheapest food too cook. I really do understand what you're going though, I too was upset.
Your emails are not spam either and I'm sure TL understand when a player is distressed and not sure what to do.
Whenever you need any help/advice it's good to visit the forum as all the moderators are so helpful and really care about
helping players with their game issues.

kooky panda
01-14-12, 09:31 AM
When you receive the email back from support that your issue has been sent to the engineering team, it does not mean that support is ignoring your issue, it means that this is an issue that support cannot fix for you. When there is an issue that the engineering team will need to fix, all emails on the same issue plus all the information that is collected on the forum are all sent over to the engineering team to help them focus on the issue. By providing your device information, this helps narrow down who is having the issues which speeds up the process of finding out what the problem is and getting a fix out.

As nmishii stated, this is a current issue that Team Lava is working on.

Also as per the email you received stating that your issue has been sent to the engineering team, normally will state that the
engineering team does (edit: not ) reply back on emails.

Since you have reported this by email, you do not need to keep checking on the status by email, once a fix is done, it will
be reported on the forum.

ultrafrog
01-14-12, 09:46 AM
Also as per the email you received stating that your issue has been sent to the engineering team, normally will state that the
engineering team does reply back on emails.

Since you have reported this by email, you do not need to keep checking on the status by email, once a fix is done, it will
be reported on the forum.

I think their canned email says that engineering does NOT respond back to emails.

At any rate, if that is the case that TL is aware of an issue that affects a large number of users then they need a new canned label for their canned responses.

They shouldn't use the standard canned label of "your issue has been forwarded to engineering, don't expect a reply back".

For all we know, "engineering" is a fancy name for their deleted items box lol

Saying that we are aware of the coin loss bug and will email you back when it has been resolved would go a very long way to cutting down the anger that players experience. It shows that TL knows about the specific issue and is working on it.

Also, all players with support tickets for an issue that many are having SHOULD be flagged in the system for a response when the issue is deemed to be resolved.

pinkster73
01-14-12, 10:14 AM
Which device are you playing on? When I had this issue, it helped me by playing just on the Valentine version?
Sorry, not sure if this is an option for you to try either the normal version or Christmas version.I was really careful with what I brought and I had to sell items out of my store to, I picked the cheapest food too cook. I really do understand what you're going though, I too was upset.
Your emails are not spam either and I'm sure TL understand when a player is distressed and not sure what to do.
Whenever you need any help/advice it's good to visit the forum as all the moderators are so helpful and really care about
helping players with their game issues.

The Valentine version is no longer a supported app

ecxtasy
01-14-12, 11:08 AM
Thank you ultrafrog exactly how I was feeling like engineering didn't somehow exist.

I'm hoping the issue gets resolved but after the first instance a month ago I'm not so sure.

Nothing much I can do but tell myself its just a game but I certainly won't be spending money to buy gems and stuff when the game isn't even set up properly. I would be steaming if this happened after I spent a ton of real money in the game.

kooky panda
01-14-12, 02:58 PM
I think their canned email says that engineering does NOT respond back to emails.

thanks for the correction, typo on my part I did mean to say NOT.

ecxtasy
01-15-12, 03:02 PM
Ok just to update my thread I've deleted fs Christmas and loaded the original fashion story. I actually made some coins this morning. I still needed to force close apps to get coins to be added this morning but hey least I'm getting some.

Fingers crossed it doesn't all go pear shaped now I've come and said this but I like to come back and update my threads and show appreciation to those who tried to help me and replied!