PDA

View Full Version : Betta Fish

lupi123
01-13-12, 08:50 PM
I don't remember the Betta being a "buildable" when I bought mine. But I am getting old and my memory is not as good as it used to be. I just saw a new neighbor with a fence around his/her Betta. If you got your Betta a while back, do you remember if you had to build the tank or is it new?

kooky panda
01-13-12, 09:23 PM
I am like you I cannot remember!!!!

MiniLaura
01-13-12, 09:26 PM
I'm certain that it was not a constructible before. When I started playing on the poodle and great Dane were constructible. Now the snowshoe is, too.

lupi123
01-13-12, 10:12 PM
I'm certain that it was not a constructible before. When I started playing on the poodle and great Dane were constructible. Now the snowshoe is, too.

That's how I remember it too. This must have come with the new update, either this week or last week. I found this today in a neighbor's shop:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/luci1/photo-12.png

viviansmo
01-13-12, 10:21 PM
It was definitely not constructible before. Guess that aquarium filter can be used for something now, at least.

jay1314
01-13-12, 10:53 PM
I don't remember the Betta being a "buildable" when I bought mine. But I am getting old and my memory is not as good as it used to be. I just saw a new neighbor with a fence around his/her Betta. If you got your Betta a while back, do you remember if you had to build the tank or is it new?

No mine was not constructible the only one I had that were constructible was poodle great Dane and snowshoe

iusedtobedigusr
01-14-12, 12:00 AM
I have A CAT? It has being BORN for last 3 days, Balinesene...PLEASE HELP SPCA...Frankly help anyone!!!! I want LEGAL ACTION AND MY PET SAVED.. SAVE THE coins BUT I WANT MY PET!!!!!!!!!

PattyZhangp
01-15-12, 08:41 PM
It was definitely not constructible before. Guess that aquarium filter can be used for something now, at least.
Oh, so that's what the filter's for. TL must've made the beta constructible when they updated the game.

LunaMiya808
01-16-12, 01:25 PM
Oh, so that's what the filter's for. TL must've made the beta constructible when they updated the game.

Hopefully the filter will have another use down the road....

kooky panda
01-16-12, 01:28 PM
Hopefully the filter will have another use down the road....

maybe a new fish for coins!!! (fingers crossed)

barleycoon
01-16-12, 01:33 PM
I'd love some new fish too, breedable would be lovely.