PDA

View Full Version : Thanks TL!!

MizCricket
01-13-12, 04:19 PM
Thank you so much for the recent changes and updates!

I love the new way the neighbors move to the bottom of the list after you visit them.
The weekly updates are always great! I look forward to them every week. More decor items please!
The warning about the seasonal items being removed on the 20th was awesome! I'm so happy to know how much longer I have to work on mastering items.
The time extension for seasonal items is great too. You've made a lot of people very happy!

Players provide a lot of feedback here, and we gripe a lot sometimes. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for listening to the feedback that comes in here and making some changes to make the game better and also wanted to thank you for the new content that keeps the game interesting! Keep up the good work! I'm sure there are lots more good things to come! :D

barleycoon
01-13-12, 04:34 PM
What a lovely post, I totally agree we have had some really beautiful new items and really helpful changes. The collections we get most weeks are so detailed, TL give us so much. Thank you TL.

doraleemartin
01-13-12, 04:43 PM
Yes. I, too, agree that that it is much nicer that the visited neighbors move to the bottom of the list. This makes it so much easier to visit those you might have missed during the day. Thx, Team Lava!

hushkat
01-13-12, 09:40 PM
I was going to thank TL for having all my neighbors selected when I went to gift them but I just noticed that this is no longer happening. So thanks for that while it lasted. Oh and thanks for the goals. They were fun.