PDA

View Full Version : The food I placed on my counter disappeared and I didn't sell it all

carmel2377
01-13-12, 11:34 AM
I restarted my iPhone 4 and deleted/re-installed the app. This is the latest version as I just went through an update last week. Anyway, I was buying and selling counters and when I came back my chocolate cherry trifle and the egg tarts that I set out were gone. Just before that, while I was buying gray countertops, I had to repeatedly press the "tap to buy" pop-up before it would work. As I said in the title, they did not sell out and I did not tell it to clear the counter. So...what the heck?! Those items take awhile to "make!"

I love this app and even downloaded Restaurant Story and Fashion Story because of how much I like Bakery Story. So what happens now??

Thank you,
Kelly
Carmels Delites

barleycoon
01-13-12, 11:40 AM
I'm really sorry you've lost your food, might it be possible that the counters with food on were placed into storage while you were buying and selling the counters, or might they have been sold by accident?

DaojinWildfire
01-13-12, 05:33 PM
Did you happen to store/sell the counter that had the food, or did you recently block the door to your store?

If you stored/sold the counter, you will not be able to recover the food.
If you blocked the doors, then you may have experienced a sync error that refreshed your game to a previous save state, or the game quick-sold your items.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

niccy79
01-19-12, 11:18 AM
This happened to me on RS and hundreds of thousands of pieces of food were lost before xmas. Also i didnt store over 30 counters it just went missing.

barleycoon
01-19-12, 11:41 AM
This happened to me on RS and hundreds of thousands of pieces of food were lost before xmas. Also i didnt store over 30 counters it just went missing.

I'm not sure if the door may have been blocked, blocking the door can result in a quick sale. But by running the game and visiting nbrs straight after unblocking the door it may help. Or sometimes if you're device crashes that too can cause all your food to be sold, both have happened to me many times.

mimisarah
01-19-12, 12:01 PM

It happened today in RS. I was play on christmas version all fine, then I though well tomorow is the 20th lets delete christmas and redownload regular, surprise my food was goon and I do not see more or less coins :(.

And regular version is also force closing, not often but it has happend about 2 time already for RS and BS, FS regular version is working fine.

Is it only me??? Or not?

barleycoon
01-19-12, 01:14 PM
It happened today in RS. I was play on christmas version all fine, then I though well tomorow is the 20th lets delete christmas and redownload regular, surprise my food was goon and I do not see more or less coins :(.

And regular version is also force closing, not often but it has happend about 2 time already for RS and BS, FS regular version is working fine.

Is it only me??? Or not?

Another player reported this happening earlier when they too deleted the Christmas version, try syncing your device it can help with force closing issues. Try deleting cookies etc in safari are you having any memory issues with your device?
Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? This information helps with bug issues, thank you. Sorry you lost your food.

carmel2377
01-20-12, 09:31 PM
I'm really sorry you've lost your food, might it be possible that the counters with food on were placed into storage while you were buying and selling the counters, or might they have been sold by accident?

I wasn't buying/selling/storing the counters that the food was places on. So that explanation doesn't quite fit.

lyinnyies
01-21-12, 01:02 AM
Same for me too but on Restaurant. Playing on iPad. Had to cook all over again for the third time. Result: all food gone, didnt sell because had door closed. GAME OVER!!!

niccy79
01-21-12, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=carmel2377;215731]I wasn't buying/selling/storing the counters that the food was places on. So that explanation doesn't quite

I had food gems and items go missing! I wrote TL support about it and they told me I stored all my counters spent all my gems on reviving rotten food and sold my items....I didnt do any of that!!!! Who would spend over 60 gems reviving food or who would delete over 2,000,000 pieces of food???? I guess thats what thier records showed....and they were wrong!!! Never got any compensation or anything! Also the support was not too helpful! I will never buy another gem again due to all of TLs errors and refusal to fix thier mistakes because of thier faulty records!

niccy79
01-21-12, 09:58 PM
Also my door never was blocked!!! Thx