PDA

View Full Version : Just some suggestions from an avid player

jettsmama
01-13-12, 09:09 AM
Similarly to Zoo Story 2 where we are able to gift banana's for expanding, I think we should be able to "gift" permits in PSS.

Also, just like everyone else thinks, there should be another option besides spending so many gems for another nursery. Maybe allowing us to level up to it or something. It would really help considering the breeding times are generally so long.

Thanks! And keep up the good work TL!!!!

kattybell
01-13-12, 09:13 AM
Similarly to Zoo Story 2 where we are able to gift banana's for expanding, I think we should be able to "gift" permits in PSS.

Also, just like everyone else thinks, there should be another option besides spending so many gems for another nursery. Maybe allowing us to level up to it or something. It would really help considering the breeding times are generally so long.

That's a great idea. (:

cooper2009
01-13-12, 10:16 AM
I agree about both subjects. I love the game but I think we should get a bed for leveling up like the other games. The goals are incredibly expensive and the wait times on breeding makes me not want to do it. I love bakery, rest, fashion, and farm because I can buy things where the wait time fits my schedule. Two and three days is Wayyy too long, in my opinion. Unrealistic goals makes me not want tp play a game. Also, I would like to get something really awesome like a rare pet for finishing a difficult, expensive goal. This game has great potential. I hope team lava makes it as fun and enticing as the other games I play.

barleycoon
01-13-12, 03:13 PM
I agree about both subjects. I love the game but I think we should get a bed for leveling up like the other games. The goals are incredibly expensive and the wait times on breeding makes me not want to do it. I love bakery, rest, fashion, and farm because I can buy things where the wait time fits my schedule. Two and three days is Wayyy too long, in my opinion. Unrealistic goals makes me not want tp play a game. Also, I would like to get something really awesome like a rare pet for finishing a difficult, expensive goal. This game has great potential. I hope team lava makes it as fun and enticing as the other games I play.
I agree, the game has fantastic potential. I'm really hopeful we might get amazing updates like we do in the other games.
That's a wonderful idea for a really difficult goal to unlock a very rare pet.

Rachael98
01-13-12, 03:25 PM
I agree, the game has fantastic potential. I'm really hopeful we might get amazing updates like we do in the other games.
That's a wonderful idea for a really difficult goal to unlock a very rare pet.

Well...um, Pet Shop is getting a weekly update;).

Jonezy93
01-13-12, 09:21 PM

Excellent suggestions. I still don't know what that stupid filter or the carpet swatch are for. It would be great to have a useful variety of gifts.

Gems for completed families would be terrific as it might help make those long breeding times worth while.

But If you had a CHOICE of gems or coins, even something high like 50k, or a goal or level reward for a bed that would be great!

Jonezy93
01-13-12, 10:52 PM
Ever wish you had access to the bed in crossbreed? Since they have two beds in the game, why not allow us to choose if we want to use the crossbreed function with an open bed or breed a "family".

If we have a vacant bed we choose breed or crossbreed.

xSnowyOwlx
01-16-12, 01:33 AM
Well...um, Pet Shop is getting a weekly update;).

While there were items added this past week, the week before there wasn't anything new. Also, why can't they include a little announcement about it? Seems more like they want to conceal the fact they aren't doing an actual weekly update but only ever so often like biweekly or something.

MiniLaura
01-16-12, 06:51 AM
While there were items added this past week, the week before there wasn't anything new. Also, why can't they include a little announcement about it? Seems more like they want to conceal the fact they aren't doing an actual weekly update but only ever so often like biweekly or something.

Announcements:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22757-Don-t-put-these-in-your-closet...

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22434-Updates-to-Pet-Shop-and-Zoo-2!

That's two updates in two weeks. We'll see if the trend continues.

Jonezy93
01-19-12, 04:27 PM
It's a crazy wish I know, but I wish I could buy an alternate pet bed for my shop. For example, the Corgi, CoJack, Great Dane bed is ok for the little dogs, although it gets cramPed looking in the last upgrade. Same thing with that football field. I'd switch them to the Beagle yard motif or the platform the poodle is on, especially the regal Dane and the Shepherd (partial to Shepherds). Same thing with the cats. Why are the Long and Short HaIr cats raising their families in a sandbox, and what is that skyscraper about? I'd switch them to the Persian mat with pillows or the flower field.

Even being able to rotate the beds would help. All of the stuff with high profiles have to be against the wall so you can see all the animals. Makes placement funky sometimes.

It would just be nice to be able to design my own look.

Oh well, wishful thinking....

barleycoon
01-19-12, 04:39 PM
I hope we might get more design options ie new wallpapers, flooring etc.

Jonezy93
01-19-12, 07:32 PM
I hope we might get more design options ie new wallpapers, flooring etc.

Exactly! What's a pet shop without a Window!?! All together now "How much is that doggy in the window, the one with the wag-a-ly tail?"