PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing food

tt2476
01-13-12, 07:40 AM
I closed my restaurant to build up my food inventory but the food is still disappearing.... Why is this happening??

kooky panda
01-13-12, 08:27 AM
If you are blocking the door when you are closed, this is not part of the design of the game and when you open you will sometimes get a "quick sell".
It does not happen to all players, but some. When you open, try and leave you game running for a while before leaving to tip or go to another game to see if this helps prevent the quick sales.

queentina3
01-13-12, 08:48 AM
Kooky, I may be wrong but I think the OP hasn't opened the doors and the food is still disappearing. I know that happened to me the first few times I was playing and trying to build up my food supply before letting customers in to eat. I eventually just made some bacon/egg and then opened the doors and quickly stockpiled up french toast while they were eating the bacon/egg so I wouldn't have to close the doors again.

barleycoon
01-13-12, 08:56 AM
I think even when the door is blocked, as the game runs on a timer food may still disappear. However, the OP may have had a quick sale, I don't know.

kooky panda
01-13-12, 09:26 AM
Kooky, I may be wrong but I think the OP hasn't opened the doors and the food is still disappearing. I know that happened to me the first few times I was playing and trying to build up my food supply before letting customers in to eat. I eventually just made some bacon/egg and then opened the doors and quickly stockpiled up french toast while they were eating the bacon/egg so I wouldn't have to close the doors again.

I did see DW post on another thread that even though your door is blocked, some food may still sell, but at a slower pace. He suggested in Fashion story, when you block the door, use the cash register, but turn it so the sales person does not show up.
I have not seen anyone post yet, if this works.