PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to sell my CoJacks to meet goal?

Jonezy93
01-13-12, 05:57 AM
After I had my Jack Russel parents and a Corgi I thought a CoJack would be nice as well so I crossbred a pair, not knowing it would be a part of a goal later. Now I also have a CoJack pup which the games sees, but not the Parents.

I saw a post here that makes me think I may have to sell my CoJacks, all 3 of them since you can't access 1 pet on a bed, and start over in order to meet that goal.

I've asked support@TeamLava but no reponse.

Thanks neighbors for your help

cupcakes4cece
01-13-12, 08:41 AM
No. Complete the family and it should recognize them after that.

Jonezy93
01-13-12, 08:43 AM
Hi Neighbor! Thanks, I'll try it.

kmyfarmer
01-13-12, 04:37 PM
same thing happened to me and the goal won't recognize that I already have 2 Cojacks.

cupcakes4cece
01-13-12, 07:23 PM
same thing happened to me and the goal won't recognize that I already have 2 Cojacks.

A lot of people had this problem, including me. It will eventually recognize them, when the families mentioned in the goal are COMPLETE (2 parents and 2 babies).

I seem to recall someone else had o complete the Jack Russell family also, but I'm not sure. Personally I only had to complete the Cojacks and the goal instantly recognized them all even though it had been stuck just like yours.

Jonezy93
01-13-12, 07:36 PM
No. Complete the family and it should recognize them after that.

Cupcakes4cece was right and that part of the goal is complete!

Thanks again neighbor !!

kmyfarmer
01-14-12, 05:35 PM
ok I will give it a try completing the family and will keep you posted as to the results. Thanks for the help.

cupcakes4cece
01-14-12, 09:09 PM
Cupcakes4cece was right and that part of the goal is complete!

Thanks again neighbor !!

You're welcome! I'm glad it worked out.

kmyfarmer
01-16-12, 08:09 AM
Here I am again: I completed all the goals (and the families) as suggested by the neighbors but still the goal asks me to " designer breed a cojack" when already I have a complete family of cojacks and Jack Russell. So please I am stuck on that level of the goal since it won't let me breed the cojacks again. I am emailing support as well but if anyone else has had the problem I would appreciate any help. and yes I have done all the usual drill: reset, restart re install and so forth.

Jonezy93
01-17-12, 05:32 AM
Wow! Not sure what to tell you at this point. I'd suggest contacting support@TeamLava and hoping they respond. Good luck!

cupcakes4cece
01-18-12, 05:46 PM
Here I am again: I completed all the goals (and the families) as suggested by the neighbors but still the goal asks me to " designer breed a cojack" when already I have a complete family of cojacks and Jack Russell. So please I am stuck on that level of the goal since it won't let me breed the cojacks again. I am emailing support as well but if anyone else has had the problem I would appreciate any help. and yes I have done all the usual drill: reset, restart re install and so forth.

Have you tried shoving the Cojacks into storage, exiting the game completely (make sure it's closed fully), then taking them out again? That solved a different problem for me once, so it's worth a shot.

Sunny13
01-20-12, 09:11 AM
I can't believe you all had this problem too! I just posted a question about it. This is my first time on the forum - guess I should have looked here first. I will try the suggestion of breeding another puppy. Thanks

barleycoon
01-20-12, 10:28 AM
I can't believe you all had this problem too! I just posted a question about it. This is my first time on the forum - guess I should have looked here first. I will try the suggestion of breeding another puppy. Thanks

Don't worry, its hard when you're new to know what to do. Welcome to the forum too.

kmyfarmer
01-20-12, 10:33 AM
Good news! achieved the goals! after so many suggestions here is what I did: placed the dogs in storage (thanks cupcakes4cece for the idea), exited the game (force shut it off), deleted it from my iPad (but not from iTunes), turned off the IPAD. Turned on IPAD, uploaded the game again, opened the app and placed the dogs back into the store and... yay!!! everything back to normal and the goal was unlocked. So I am a happy player now with all my pets: cojack, jack russell and daschund. Thanks again to all of you for your tips and also to team lava support which also guided me through the re setting process.

Jonezy93
01-24-12, 05:39 AM
Congratulations!!!!! I know we do a lot of "venting" about how many bugs this game has (PSS) but these forums have helped me a lot.

Glad you have your pets safely delivered! :-D

barleycoon
01-24-12, 09:25 AM
Congratulations!!!!! I know we do a lot of "venting" about how many bugs this game has (PSS) but these forums have helped me a lot.

Glad you have your pets safely delivered! :-D

That's lovely to hear the forums have helped me too so much.