PDA

View Full Version : Gems not received

PixxiPrincess
01-12-12, 10:45 PM
I received a confirmation receipt from iTunes so I was charged for the 105 gems package on Monday but they have yet to show up on my gems in the app. I can fwd a copy of my confirmation to whoever needs it I'm getting annoyed of all the random issues that keep happening with this game!

barleycoon
01-12-12, 11:01 PM
I received a confirmation receipt from iTunes so I was charged for the 105 gems package on Monday but they have yet to show up on my gems in the app. I can fwd a copy of my confirmation to whoever needs it I'm getting annoyed of all the random issues that keep happening with this game!

Could try restarting your device to see if the gems show up. If not email support@teamlava.com include your storm8 ID and the game it's occurring on. Have you reported the other issues that are happening with your game? I'm sorry this has happened to you.

PixxiPrincess
01-13-12, 11:21 AM
That didn't work I just logged into the app and it also didn't credit the money my boutique made overnight. :/ I will email them thanks.

barleycoon
01-13-12, 11:28 AM
That didn't work I just logged into the app and it also didn't credit the money my boutique made overnight. :/ I will email them thanks.

Your welcome. Is this the first time coins have not been added? Which device are you playing on? Thanks

prplpngn7
01-13-12, 12:10 PM
New to forums need help with farm story, my new barn disappeared when I accidentally double tapped it, where did it go?

barleycoon
01-13-12, 12:22 PM
New to forums need help with farm story, my new barn disappeared when I accidentally double tapped it, where did it go?

Welcome to the forum, I really hope it's gone into your inventory. To find your inventory, go into tools, then edit and then your inventory. Please let us know if it's not in your inventory.

PixxiPrincess
01-14-12, 11:43 PM
I am on the iPhone4S this isn't the first time this has happened with in game currency but the gems not being credited finally pushed my irritation level up. I am still waiting for a human reply to my issue via email.

kooky panda
01-15-12, 08:42 AM
I am on the iPhone4S this isn't the first time this has happened with in game currency but the gems not being credited finally pushed my irritation level up. I am still waiting for a human reply to my issue via email.
Looks like you email them on the 13th?. That was Friday. It can take 3-5 business days(exclude weekends) for an agent to get to your ticket. If you do not get a response back by Friday, reply to your current email with your ticket on it to check the status.

In the meantime try deleting the game and redownloading it.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support&p=182015&viewfull=1#post182015

PixxiPrincess
01-18-12, 02:20 PM
I have tried all the basic fixes none worked. I used to work for playdom even our platforms and response times weren't this bad and slow!

barleycoon
01-18-12, 02:25 PM
I have tried all the basic fixes none worked. I used to work for playdom even our platforms and response times weren't this bad and slow!

As you've emailed support, hopefully you'll find out more information as soon as TL are able to respond back to you.

PixxiPrincess
01-24-12, 01:11 PM
This is completely ridiculous I made a purchase on the 10th of this month and it was confirmed and still have not heard back from support. I am now requesting a refund from apple and will NEVER buy anything else from a TL app. Are you trying to tell me it takes 2 weeks to respond it's not even a holiday.

barleycoon
01-24-12, 01:14 PM
This is completely ridiculous I made a purchase on the 10th of this month and it was confirmed and still have not heard back from support. I am now requesting a refund from apple and will NEVER buy anything else from a TL app. Are you trying to tell me it takes 2 weeks to respond it's not even a holiday.

TL can reply back to the response email after 5 working days, if you've recieved no further information.
I'm sorry this has happened to you.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 01:20 PM
We can reply back to the response email after 5 working days, if you've recieved no further information.

You probably shouldn't reply back on the op's issue. I'm sure she needs to reply back on her own :)

Rachael98
01-24-12, 01:54 PM
We can reply back to the response email after 5 working days, if you've recieved no further information.

To clarify on that post, it is recommended that players e-mail back around 5 days if Support haven't sent a response...

PixxiPrincess
01-24-12, 03:15 PM
I used to work as tech support I sent a follow up email 5 business days after the original email was sent. I have been patient long enough. I'd rather get my money back I should have stuck with my zynga apps! 😲

kooky panda
01-24-12, 03:45 PM
I used to work as tech support I sent a follow up email 5 business days after the original email was sent. I have been patient long enough. I'd rather get my money back I should have stuck with my zynga apps! ��

did you reply back to your first email or did you send a brand new email?

143Blue
01-24-12, 03:58 PM
I used to work as tech support I sent a follow up email 5 business days after the original email was sent. I have been patient long enough. I'd rather get my money back I should have stuck with my zynga apps! 😲

if u want ur money back email apple. $20 is alot and if they cant get ur product in a timely manner u should get ur money back. this is stupid TL should have bugs like this when it involves peoples REAL money they had to work for :( i think emailing apple will be a better choice if they dont give u your gems. i feel bad for u! i would hate losing $20 could buy u a cute new shirt:(

ultrafrog
01-24-12, 03:59 PM
TL can reply back to the response email after 5 working days, if you've recieved no further information.

heh heh heh.

I believe that Dao's edit also misinterprets what barleycoon was trying to say.

I think the original quote intended to say that "we" meaning "us, the players", can reply back to the response email after 5 days to request an update from support.

There is the thought that requesting too many updates from support pushes your ticket to the end of the support queue, thus slowing response time from support. That's why it has been suggested to wait 5 days before seeing if there was any progress.

Dao's change from "we" to "TL" wasn't correct in my opinion because well, support responds when support responds. In this case, the OP hasn't heard back in 2 weeks.

risputin
01-24-12, 04:03 PM
I'm still waiting as well.I got billed and my gems have not shown up yet.I contacted support and haven't heard back. :(

pinkster73
01-24-12, 04:05 PM
heh heh heh.

I believe that Dao's edit also misinterprets what barleycoon was trying to say.

I think the original quote intended to say that "we" meaning "us, the players", can reply back to the response email after 5 days to request an update from support.

There is the thought that requesting too many updates from support pushes your ticket to the end of the support queue, thus slowing response time from support. That's why it has been suggested to wait 5 days before seeing if there was any progress.

Dao's change from "we" to "TL" wasn't correct in my opinion because well, support responds when support responds. In this case, the OP hasn't heard back in 2 weeks.

Yes, "TL" should be changed to "you", as in the person who has the problem. When people use "we" in error instead of "you" it can appear to new players that the person using "we" is an affiliate of TL.

risputin
01-24-12, 04:05 PM
I'm still waiting as well.I got billed and my gems have not shown up yet.I contacted support and haven't heard back. :(

Mine is from Nightclub though.Sorry, just seen this was in Fashion Story feedback.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 04:06 PM

Has it been 5 business days?

Mzsmitty
01-27-12, 10:48 AM
IN your Inventory

pinkster73
01-27-12, 11:12 AM
IN your Inventory

Say what???

PixxiPrincess
01-29-12, 04:16 PM
I gave up and emailed apple they responded in less then 24 hours and are going to refund me :) Good to know TL was only worried about taking my cash and not whether or not I had actually received my items. Lesson learned.

143Blue
01-29-12, 04:31 PM
I gave up and emailed apple they responded in less then 24 hours and are going to refund me :) Good to know TL was only worried about taking my cash and not whether or not I had actually received my items. Lesson learned.

oh yay! at least u got ur money back!...........im guessing ur not gunna spend it to buy 105 gems again........

pinkster73
01-29-12, 04:36 PM

Hooray!!!!

queentina3
01-29-12, 04:45 PM

Good for you! I'm glad you received your money back.

DaojinWildfire
01-29-12, 07:02 PM
I checked your ticket and a support agent responded to your ticket within 3 business days. The agent was unable to assist you since they did not receive a response back from you.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

PixxiPrincess
01-29-12, 09:44 PM
Lol negative ghost rider check the ENTIRE email I had sent the initial contact email was jan 13 yes I got a response to the SECOND follow up I sent on the 21st :p FAIL

PixxiPrincess
01-29-12, 09:45 PM
By then I had already received an email from apple saying I'm getting a refund