PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to make more hot choc and strawberry cheesecake :( especially rop

chocohk
01-12-12, 11:37 PM
we just made them and next goal is back to that again, can TL consider making different recipes for different goal next time? I was soooo looking forward to new goal and boom back to it again it really
takes the fun out also we can all master diff recipes esp if all requires 40.

thx for a otherwise very good game BS and RS:D

barleycoon
01-13-12, 12:14 AM
we just made them and next goal is back to that again, can TL consider making different recipes for different goal next time? I was soooo looking forward to new goal and boom back to it again it really
takes the fun out also we can all master diff recipes esp if all requires 40.

thx for a otherwise very good game BS and RS:D
I know it takes a while with the 16 hour items, I put all the same appliances out and it does seem to make reaching the goal quicker. I agree, the longer recipe's etc do make the goals harder to complete. It's difficult though if they are too easy we will all moan we've completed them to soon. We need a variety of recipe's and times in the goals, so it's not repetitive then. I too adore playing BS and RS.

ariesblu
01-13-12, 01:13 AM
Well tl created goals to keep idevice users preoccupied, so this was intentional. I think they believe the pay off for the user is worth it.

chocohk
01-13-12, 01:29 AM
hmm maybe consider diff recipes so that way we can all master it:D and make a better looking food counter

P.S not to mention pumpkin pie in RS -_-

barleycoon
01-13-12, 04:53 AM
Well tl created goals to keep idevice users preoccupied, so this was intentional. I think they believe the pay off for the user is worth it.

I hope that android players get exactly the same as Idevice players, I've always believed that and supported that view.
TL also invest time in both user groups, I feel anyway.

barleycoon
01-13-12, 04:55 AM
hmm maybe consider diff recipes so that way we can all master it:D and make a better looking food counter

P.S not to mention pumpkin pie in RS -_-

I agree, I hope everyone can master the goals and sometimes it's hard with the items that take a long time to cook and sell.