PDA

View Full Version : Gifts...

dalula
01-12-12, 05:29 PM
In every other game, all of the gifts (like in bakery: brownies) can be baked/made/cooked. I saw in Fashion that you cant order the red sweater or the contrast pumps, and it would be nice if we could order those too. Why not have a catalog called the "Basic Essentials" or whatever (i'm bad at naming catalogs) where all of the gifts can be sold? (handbags, pumps, sweaters, slacks);)

barleycoon
01-12-12, 05:39 PM
That's a great idea, I always sell out really quickly from the red sweaters.

ariesblu
01-12-12, 05:52 PM
It would be something new to master, so I don't think any players would mind.

dalula
01-12-12, 05:55 PM
...Also hoping that since i called this a "basic" catalog because they are the only clothes (except for the sunny handbag) your avatar gets in the beginning, it should be able to be ordered in 30 seconds (if not possible, 1 minute? we could move the all business to 3-5 minutes.)

dalula
01-12-12, 05:57 PM
I've also noticed: you cant order some stuff, like a white/blue ******d T-Shirt and the bandanna. there should be catalogs for those too. PS am i the only one who noticed this...? Now dream girl is the only 3-piece catalog. A fourth piece should be added... maybe those "tights" you can buy for 1000 coins?

flaquitachula
01-14-12, 12:42 AM
I've also noticed: you cant order some stuff, like a white/blue ******d T-Shirt and the bandanna. there should be catalogs for those too. PS am i the only one who noticed this...? Now dream girl is the only 3-piece catalog. A fourth piece should be added... maybe those "tights" you can buy for 1000 coins?

or a piece of jewelry!!
Does anyone know what the sell cost is for the gifts?

kleinekitty8
01-14-12, 03:10 AM
or a piece of jewelry!!
Does anyone know what the sell cost is for the gifts?

Pumps 400
pullover and leggings 200
bag 100

yo3ana
01-14-12, 03:53 AM
I never display any of the gifts they don't look great really I'd suggest TL to make better gifts and I don't like sending gifts which I myself don't find them pretty, at least decent.

Ic3e
01-14-12, 05:02 AM

They really should! The green mini dress I would like it in an Army style catalog. I already know what would be in it since I wear that dress a lot. As well as the pink tunic thingy (sorry I don't know what it's called.)

barleycoon
01-14-12, 05:25 AM
I really hope we might have some more new gifting options, it would be lovely to have a change every so often.

flaquitachula
01-18-12, 09:45 PM
New gifting items would be great especially as we head into spring!!!!!

brownie0401
01-19-12, 10:46 AM
what does the green box above shoppers heads indicate?

dalula
01-19-12, 05:16 PM
what does the green box above shoppers heads indicate?

dressing room.