PDA

View Full Version : The game won't open ... Can't place my new born puppies :(

atd80
01-12-12, 04:20 PM
I've tried closing out my game on my iPad2. Tried deleting it and re-installing it. Tried turning my device off completely... But every time I go to open the game up it opens to the, I guess, intro or game title page, then it goes to a black screen where all the game option icons flash... Then it closes on me!

What's up with that?

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how I might be able to stop this- something I haven't Yet tried?

Rachael98
01-12-12, 04:22 PM
E-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com) (that basically means "I haven't got a clue").

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

barleycoon
01-12-12, 04:38 PM
Here's some more information on this thread about not being able to place pets, TL are aware of that issue.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22600-Out-of-Sync-notification/page6

kooky panda
01-12-12, 04:48 PM
I've tried closing out my game on my iPad2. Tried deleting it and re-installing it. Tried turning my device off completely... But every time I go to open the game up it opens to the, I guess, intro or game title page, then it goes to a black screen where all the game option icons flash... Then it closes on me!

What's up with that?

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how I might be able to stop this- something I haven't Yet tried?

I just tried and I am getting into the game. If you are playing on Wifi check and make sure you have a good connection. Are you able to play any of the other games?
You can also try syncing to itunes. Make sure you have at least version 4.3.5 on your ipad.

juliec05
01-18-12, 01:59 PM
I can't open ps. All my other ones are working fine (rs, fs, cs etc)
I'm just stuck on the loading page constantly. I'm on iphone3. Anyone else have same issue?

barleycoon
01-18-12, 02:04 PM
I'm just stuck on the loading page constantly. I'm on iphone3. Anyone else have same issue?

Try force closing the app or restarting your device, if this doesn't help try deleting the app and redownloading, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. Please let TL know if your issue continues, thank you.

Rachael98
01-18-12, 02:06 PM

How are you connecting to the Internet?

juliec05
01-18-12, 02:38 PM
Had to delete and reload. But all working well again. Thank you for your suggestion

barleycoon
01-18-12, 02:43 PM
Had to delete and reload. But all working well again. Thank you for your suggestion

Your very welcome, thank you too. I'm very glad it's working again for you.

Rachael98
01-18-12, 02:44 PM

Fabulous:D.

As a sidenote, it's often worth trying that...:)

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 03:20 PM
That happened to me once...I just had to wait for a few hours until it worked. I know that's not helpful, but I tried everything you did and it didn't work for me, either. Just a few things to check:
1. Do you have Internet connection?
2. Can you open your other games/if so, are they TeamLava games? Can you open any of your TL games?
Try deleting a reloading the game. It didn't work for me, but it did for juliec05.
I hope I helped!! Good luck! ;D