PDA

View Full Version : city story bug

cblake219
01-12-12, 02:44 PM
My goals and tasks that are normally on left side of screen are gone all the sudden. I tried uninstalling and re installing to no luck. Everthing else works, but my goals are gone and im not sure where I am in some contracts to be finished

barleycoon
01-12-12, 03:03 PM
My goals and tasks that are normally on left side of screen are gone all the sudden. I tried uninstalling and re installing to no luck. Everthing else works, but my goals are gone and im not sure where I am in some contracts to be finished

Mine have gone too, maybe TL have withdrawn the goals. Sorry I don't know anymore, hopefully we will find out what's happening.

GroupMagma
01-12-12, 04:14 PM
The old Quest system was recently removed from all TL games. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 01:21 PM
The old Quest system was recently removed from all TL games. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

What do u mean??? My tasks/goals are there on my left side of screen

kooky panda
03-02-12, 02:59 PM
What do u mean??? My tasks/goals are there on my left side of screen
If you still have the tasks can you post a screenshot of your City showing the icons?

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 03:22 PM
If you still have the tasks can you post a screenshot of your City showing the icons?

I don't play city story, Groupmagma said this has been removed from ALL teamlava games, I play restaurant story and they are still there...

greygull
03-02-12, 04:31 PM
I don't play city story, Groupmagma said this has been removed from ALL teamlava games, I play restaurant story and they are still there...

Are you playing the Valentines version with the goals? These are slightly different then the old quests.