PDA

View Full Version : Baked goods by the dozen

AnnasCoffee
01-12-12, 01:14 PM
Do you have too much food in your bakery? I do... last time I counted it was over 2.7 million. The problem is that I can bake food about 10 times faster than it sells. I don't want to quit baking and I don't want this food to keep piling up!

So I have an idea ... ( my husband gets scared when I say that !!). What if Team Lava introduced a cash register that sold baked goods by the dozen... Like a box of doughnuts or a whole cake. Every tenth customer could go to the "boxed goods cash register". They would buy 12 of an item and leave with a box without being seated at a table. More like how a REAL bakery works. You would still have your normal cash register too, so customers would still sit and eat in the bakery.

I know lower level players would NOT like this option. But it would be just that... An option. You could chose if you wanted to purchase it or not. You could also chose to store it when it's not needed.

I would even be willing to pay gems for such a cash register!

What do you think do we need a cash register to sell boxed goods by the dozen ?

Team Lava.... Now you know how my husband feels... I just come up with the ideas... I make him do all the hard work 😘.

mimirivera
01-12-12, 01:48 PM
Sounds like a pretty solid idea. I would pay gems for that too.

chillez
01-12-12, 01:49 PM
That would be absolutely cool :) I'd love to be able to sell my food faster.

Rachael98
01-12-12, 02:11 PM
Great idea.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

sbc188
01-12-12, 03:30 PM
I have too much food too. Sounds like a great idea!!!

dalula
01-12-12, 05:31 PM
sounds like a good idea, exept my food can sell. I dont have much food on my counters, every time i have food i'll open the door.

casadolce
01-12-12, 05:39 PM
Whatever idea that allows me to not throw out food (heaven forbid) is welcome. I currently have 55 food counters and need to buy one for each new recipe.

bawpotter
01-12-12, 05:44 PM
Really great idea!!!

ariesblu
01-12-12, 05:51 PM
This is an idea I'd go for, and would be tremendously helpful for the upper tier players.

robynznest
01-12-12, 06:19 PM
I like it. Why would lower level players not like it; just because they wouldn't use it yet? Isn't the point to eventually get to the higher levels anyway?

irishmeagan
01-12-12, 07:16 PM
Great idea! I'm in the same position!

LunaMiya808
01-12-12, 07:42 PM
Love it! (10)

nmishii
01-12-12, 07:53 PM
Great idea. I have way too much food in Bakery Story.

wonderkim
01-12-12, 08:47 PM
Or it could be a special counter that you can only buy with gems! That way the lower level players won't get effected by it.

cazella10
01-13-12, 05:00 AM
I also have over 2 million items of food and over 40 counters, I think this would be a brilliant idea and great addition to the game. I hope TL read this ��

dernhelm
01-13-12, 05:41 AM
I like it. Why would lower level players not like it; just because they wouldn't use it yet? Isn't the point to eventually get to the higher levels anyway?

When I was lower level I ran out of food quickly. I couldn't bake fast enough to keep up and had to block my door until food was ready. That probably why lower level players wouldn't like it. Hard to keep up with customer demand in the early levels.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-13-12, 07:07 AM
I like that. You could have a special register you buy and it's like a table. They go to it every so often. And that may have been what y'all done said. Sorry. I'm distracted this morning. My Pappaw is in the hospital and it's not good :(

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-13-12, 07:09 AM
I like that. You could have a special register you buy and it's like a table. They go to it every so often. And that may have been what y'all done said. Sorry. I'm distracted this morning. My Pappaw is in the hospital and it's not good :(

So if you don't want to then you don't get it. And it needs to be coins not gems. Most or at least a lot of people cannot and do not buy gems with real money.

amymcc
01-13-12, 09:28 AM
Absolutely love this idea. 42 counters and over 3 million servings are filling up my bakery!

hotwingzz
01-13-12, 04:54 PM
Same here I stored all my appliances and got the new ones today I have so much counters n food

barleycoon
01-13-12, 05:01 PM
Really great idea, it's lovely to have a selection of food/drink on display. It would be helpful to increase our sales, but with an option like the OP suggested that didn't affect lower level players.