PDA

View Full Version : Help: Anyone know if I can transfer game on our own?

laurentice
01-12-12, 09:52 AM
I have sold my old phone already and I have emailed TL about it. However they said they need several days to process my request...well it's not that I can't wait but of coz I try not to let my orders expire...

so anyone know if we can do it by ourselves? I am using an Android device...thanks.

kooky panda
01-12-12, 09:58 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play.
Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information.

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&p=66787&viewfull=1#post66787)

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674)

laurentice
01-12-12, 10:01 AM
Hi Kooky, I have tried the method in the link you provided before but I cannot seem to do it. I cannot see any "storm8 tab" nor any "resume/transfer button"...

kooky panda
01-12-12, 10:33 AM
Hi Kooky, I have tried the method in the link you provided before but I cannot seem to do it. I cannot see any "storm8 tab" nor any "resume/transfer button"...

did you download a storm 8 game? (see list below) You would set up password from the storm 8 game then transfer from Storm 8 game (not your fashion story game)

Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).

laurentice
01-12-12, 08:51 PM
Thank you for making it clear, but it still doesn't work. It says I have transferred my character(s) successfully on the other storm 8 game, but when I go back to Fashion Story it's still the new level 1 account...

kooky panda
01-12-12, 09:05 PM
Thank you for making it clear, but it still doesn't work. It says I have transferred my character(s) successfully on the other storm 8 game, but when I go back to Fashion Story it's still the new level 1 account...
try restarting your device. If that does not work, you will need to wait for support to get to your email.

laurentice
01-12-12, 09:25 PM
No it still doesn't work. Ok I'll wait for TL's reply then. Thank you Kooky.

143Blue
01-12-12, 09:34 PM
No it still doesn't work. Ok I'll wait for TL's reply then. Thank you Kooky.

dont!! just dowload pets live and play till level 3 and transfer ur device on ur own!! it takes like 2 minutes

laurentice
01-12-12, 10:26 PM
Oh, I tried in imobsters before and it didn't work. I have to do it in pets live? Anyway I just got a reply from TL and asked me to create a new storm ID and they'll transfer the game for me. I just hope that it won't take too long...

143Blue
01-12-12, 11:15 PM
Oh, I tried in imobsters before and it didn't work. I have to do it in pets live? Anyway I just got a reply from TL and asked me to create a new storm ID and they'll transfer the game for me. I just hope that it won't take too long...

oh and no anygame will do! i just said pets live cuz i play tht game lol and really? itt was really simple but oh well if TL already replyed do it tht way:) good luck

kooky panda
01-13-12, 06:10 AM
usually once support sends you this email, and you give them the new storm ID the transfer goes quick.

laurentice
01-13-12, 08:13 AM
Oh I am still waiting for the transfer...they probably have too many requests to process at the moment... :(