PDA

View Full Version : chance to finish goal "save meaow" and others

kleinekitty8
01-12-12, 07:39 AM
As there were problems with the goals in the begining, I never got a chance to finish the save meaow goal. Once the goals were working again, it was already expired. Somehow I feel all players should get the chance to finish goals that expired due to maintenance.

How do the other players feel about this?

sourlicorice2
01-12-12, 08:46 AM
It would be nice for those who want them. Personally the only two I didn't get (still working on the bride display and changing room) were the cardboard cutout which I would have sold anyways as I saw it in a nbrs shop and it was ugly and the tiles which were nice and would have liked to have them but not all that fussed about not getting them. Now if I don't complete the last two I'll be :-( and will want to be able to finish them. I'm not bothering with most of the goals just the ones for decorations and the ones that earn u gems first. Doubt I'll have time for the ones that just earn u coins and xp but don't care if I complete those or not.

kleinekitty8
01-12-12, 09:54 AM
Right, I didnt bother to get the cardboard either, but still, its sad we didnt even get the chance due to TLs problems. Bridal display and the changing room are a must. Both really great!
After some of the coin goals I got gem ones, so might make sense to finish those as well. You still have some time till 20th. Good luck!