PDA

View Full Version : So, so fed up

dawnlouise
01-12-12, 04:03 AM
Went to collect coins from my animals in tap zoo 2 last night and see how long was left on my tasks, what did I find, my zoo ( think I was on level 24/25) has gone back to the start and not even an animal in sight. I can't believe it, all that time spent building it up. What is the point of playing these games. I haven't used this site much but I know many others are upset with faults in team lava games. I'm not starting again an I also play farm and pet shop which I will give up 2 if my zoo isn't sorted as the same thing could happen to anyone playing any of these game. I'm extremely fed up xx

333sandy
01-12-12, 04:25 AM
tL dont do these things on purpose. Younshould contact them so that they can fix it, and they will fix it for you. My farm went missing for a few days, completely blank and they fixed it, apologized and gave me a pile of gems for compensation,

dawnlouise
01-12-12, 04:26 AM
Well I have 2 say, I risked downloading my zoo again and it came back so after my little moan I'm happy I've got it back :-) xx

333sandy
01-12-12, 04:29 AM
Great, enjoy

barleycoon
01-12-12, 04:36 AM
Well I have 2 say, I risked downloading my zoo again and it came back so after my little moan I'm happy I've got it back :-) xx

That's such lovely news, don't ever worry about your games. They are safe on TLs server under your storm8 ID.
Often deleting and redownloading the app can help with many issues.