PDA

View Full Version : Can't get my stuff out of my catalogue.

ARLewis23
01-12-12, 03:08 AM
Hi I can't get my items from my cataloge. They are now expired allthough I was in time to put them in the store:confused:and I can't order new clothes for my store. Please help.:(

RoseMiti
01-12-12, 03:12 AM
Doesn't it show a pop up when you tap the slot with the expired item, that has options to clear or spend gems to get the item done? If so, tap the clear (or some similar option, take care to not choose the get the item ready option, you'll spend gems). If the pop up is not showing, I don't know what to do.

sourlicorice2
01-12-12, 08:06 AM
I've had had my catalogue freeze and I try clicking on the items to place them and won't work. I've found turning off my device and turning it back on fixes the problem.

barleycoon
01-12-12, 08:47 AM
Hi I can't get my items from my cataloge. They are now expired allthough I was in time to put them in the store:confused:and I can't order new clothes for my store. Please help.:(

Force closing the app has helped me when the catalogue freezes, if it happens a lot try deleting the app and redownloading it, your game is safe on TLs server.

dalula
01-12-12, 05:34 PM
That happened to me, i just exited out and went back on and it was ok, but if that doesnt work i really dont know other than restarting your device or redownloading the app.