PDA

View Full Version : Get more gems

01-12-12, 01:03 AM
Sorry I'm asking, Idk any trix or hints I'm wondering if anyone else knows of how to get gems without paying cash for them ?

brandyhitzeman
01-12-12, 01:08 AM
You can get them by Mastering lvl 2 and 4 on the clothing items.

barleycoon
01-12-12, 01:15 AM
Sorry I'm asking, Idk any trix or hints I'm wondering if anyone else knows of how to get gems without paying cash for them ?

Please don't worry about asking any questions, we all need help sometimes. Some of the goals give us gems too.
I hope you enjoy playing fashion story.

kleinekitty8
01-12-12, 07:41 AM
Yes, also play the goals that are only giving coins. After some of those a new goal opens that is for gems!

dalula
01-12-12, 05:19 PM

i think the end of the wedding goal offers 3 gems, and the social goal is a good one to get gems, they offer gems twice. and by ordering lots of the same clothing. it is recommended to order a lot of the same item (like the 1min catalog) and you will quickly get your gems.

jazzybee513
01-13-12, 12:41 PM
I want more gems too! I am playing FS on an android and I don't see any goals. I tried to get more gems by installing the other games. It said I could get 6 for installing bakery story. Was this a lie??

queentina3
01-13-12, 01:08 PM
We Android players don't get goals, they haven't been rolled out to us yet. I think if you shut off your phone and then turn it back on, you should see the gems for installing BS. Did you install it through the link, or go to Market separately to install it? I remember some people complaining that they didn't get gems when they went directly to Market and not use the link.