PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Should I sell my sushi counter and get the parts for my drink machine?

chocohk
01-12-12, 12:09 AM
Need some advice. I figure if I sell my sushi counter and can use the parts instantly for the drink machine

or will I lose alot? All my slot is full I can't see how much it was and will sell for, headache.

As I waited for few 2 metal n 2 gear n 1 screw over 2 days with 200+ neighbors, it is not very effective.

Appreciate any insight , hv a gd day!

barleycoon
01-12-12, 12:16 AM
Sorry, if you're sushi counter is already build and completed the parts have been used. If its not completed, and you've reach the max for appliances selling it would allow the use of parts for a different appliance and the option to buy another appliance. Some of the appliances use slightly different parts. I'm not sure how much it would sell for. Are you having issues with not receiving parts? Or do you feel your nbrs might not be sending back requests.

chocohk
01-12-12, 12:53 AM
Thx for reply:)

my sushi counter is not built yet and I figure can shared with drink machine? But I dono how much I lost?

It is both ...
not receiving parts, and nbrs might not respond to my requests. I have added all those add me ID from these posts in last 1-2 days still not done arghh

barleycoon
01-12-12, 01:18 AM
Thx for reply:)

my sushi counter is not built yet and I figure can shared with drink machine? But I dono how much I lost?

It is both ...
not receiving parts, and nbrs might not respond to my requests. I have added all those add me ID from these posts in
last 1-2 days still not done arghh
Your welcome, try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. It might help with your issue.
I'll add you too, let me know which parts you need, we can gift one part and fill a request for parts sent by yourself.
It's probably best to keep the parts for the drink machine, if you'd prefer that.

chocohk
01-12-12, 02:26 AM
u r wonderful new nbr:)

Pls let me know what part or request you need, we help each other!

nmishii
01-12-12, 02:36 AM
@barleycoon,

You sent me a PM today asking me some questions. I've been trying to send you back the answers. Can you clear your PMs? I am blocked from sending you a VM otherwise I would have done that.

If not, I'll post my answers in the forum.

chocohk
01-12-12, 03:44 AM
After i delte n re install , part of materials missing :(
What can i do?
Wanna cry

nmishii
01-12-12, 03:54 AM
What went missing?

What are you building, because the drink machine and sushi counter needs different parts.

Did you build anything?

Can you go into My Gifts and list your parts count, then list what the counts should have been?

chocohk
01-12-12, 06:37 AM
I was waiting for 1 metal n 1 screw to complete sushi counter
After uninstall, need 7 more metal n 10 screw :(
Wanna cry, can i email TL to help?
Thx

nmishii
01-12-12, 02:31 PM
Metal sheets and screws are common parts to both the sushi counter and drink machine. It is possible that some of your parts requests were filled so you had more than 10 parts. Then when you built the drink machine it took those parts.

Each appliance takes the parts in My Gifts. If you have multiple appliances, they all see the same parts. You do not have the sum of the parts in all constructables, just what is in My Gifts.

If you built a drink machine, the game is operating as it should.

chocohk
01-12-12, 06:37 PM
thx for reply Nmishii

As I was looking at parts for both machine every hour, both was only missing a few and after neighbours sent 1 screw and metal , my drink machine was built. But the parts for sushi machine decreased from 10 to zero after reinstall. Before it was completed.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-12-12, 06:45 PM
Before you write your neighbors off as being bad...I don't think your parts requests are getting to them? Why? Because I ask for junk daily to complete quests and my neighbors don't get them. :(

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-12-12, 06:47 PM
After i delte n re install , part of materials missing :(
What can i do?
Wanna cry
Mine done that but within a minute they appeared.

chocohk
01-12-12, 07:19 PM
Mine done that but within a minute they appeared.

After 24 hrs, parts still missing:(

I only removed inactive nbrs with spoiled food

pastrychef17
01-12-12, 07:35 PM
thx for reply Nmishii

As I was looking at parts for both machine every hour, both was only missing a few and after neighbours sent 1 screw and metal , my drink machine was built. But the parts for sushi machine decreased from 10 to zero after reinstall. Before it was completed.

As nmishii said, that's because you used the parts you had before to build your drink machine. The box of parts is a little misleading if you're building more than 1. If both need 10 gears and you have 11 gears, it'll show that your gears are "completed" for each appliance but once you build one, your inventory of gears will go down to 1 because you used 10 to build the first appliance.

chocohk
01-12-12, 07:42 PM
As nmishii said, that's because you used the parts you had before to build your drink machine. The box of parts is a little misleading if you're building more than 1. If both need 10 gears and you have 11 gears, it'll show that your gears are "completed" for each appliance but once you build one, your inventory of gears will go down to 1 because you used 10 to build the first appliance.

Thx for reply Pastrychef17

not sure I got you correctly

as before my drink machine only require 1 screw and 1 metal to complete , as for suahi counter only require 1 screw and 2 metal.

Are you saying that I thought I had 18 screws as the way it showed under each machine when infact I only have 9 screws total? and 9 metal sheets?

sumnboutme
01-12-12, 07:56 PM
Thx for reply Pastrychef17

not sure I got you correctly

as before my drink machine only require 1 screw and 1 metal to complete , as for suahi counter only require 1 screw and 2 metal.

Are you saying that I thought I had 18 screws as the way it showed under each machine when infact I only have 9 screws total? and 9 metal sheets?

Yes that's exactly what pastrychef is saying....and nmishii as well....

chocohk
01-12-12, 07:59 PM
Yes that's exactly what pastrychef is saying....and nmishii as well....

DANG!!! that is misleading :( okok thx all

cupcakes4cece
01-12-12, 08:01 PM
Exactly.

If you need 10 screws for one machine and 10 screws for a second machine, and you have 9 screws, both machines will show that they only need one more. When in fact you need 11 more to be able to build BOTH machines and not just one of them.

If you get one more screw and build one of the machines, your second machine now has zero screws available to it, since you used them all up when you built the first machine.

chocohk
01-12-12, 08:09 PM
Exactly.

If you need 10 screws for one machine and 10 screws for a second machine, and you have 9 screws, both machines will show that they only need one more. When in fact you need 11 more to be able to build BOTH machines and not just one of them.

If you get one more screw and build one of the machines, your second machine now has zero screws available to it, since you used them all up when you built the first machine.

got yaa!
Anything TL can fix as it is misleading

pastrychef17
01-12-12, 08:33 PM
got yaa!
Anything TL can fix as it is misleading

While it appears to be misleading, I'm not sure how TL can fix it because the game doesn't know which machine you're going to build first so it can't tell you machine #1 has 9 gears and machine #2 has 0 gears because it can't distinguish which is machine #1 to be built first. If you're on iOS you can always check "My Gifts" to see how many of each part you have. Unfortunately, Android doesn't have that capability (as I understand it).

chocohk
01-12-12, 08:42 PM
While it appears to be misleading, I'm not sure how TL can fix it because the game doesn't know which machine you're going to build first so it can't tell you machine #1 has 9 gears and machine #2 has 0 gears because it can't distinguish which is machine #1 to be built first. If you're on iOS you can always check "My Gifts" to see how many of each part you have. Unfortunately, Android doesn't have that capability (as I understand it).

or only build one machine at one time haha, as it is my first time to build 2 machine

Andrioid doesn't have that , awww now maybe TL can fix it later

3squares
01-13-12, 09:02 PM
I only build one machine at a time. Appliances in the box take up one of the slots available to you, and they produce no food.

Unless you're buying multiples of a machine because it is scheduled to be discontinued, I think it makes more sense to build one appliance at a time.

queentina3
01-13-12, 09:26 PM
I just wish Android could see what parts they already have like we can do in CS. Eventually we'll get it, but I'm impatient and want it now! LOL

klaatoo
01-23-12, 01:41 PM
thanks guys, I had the same issue whilst building multiple stoves. let me check I've got this right. If I put unfinished builds into storage their parts will show in remaining builds/boxes?

klaatoo
01-23-12, 01:43 PM
btw on android