PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sale?

143Blue
01-11-12, 09:56 PM
has there been a gem sale lately? the last one i got was the one after christmas. And i really want to get the shoe tree and firplace bfore it disappears... so am i just noy getting the sales or they havent had any and if they didnt *hint hint.. give us one!*
also if they did i hope they put it out to ALL players soon cuz their losing some money there:(

minizozo
01-12-12, 06:40 AM
I don't know, but this android user will not be buying any! Have fun with your gems.

143Blue
01-12-12, 05:00 PM
I don't know, but this android user will not be buying any! Have fun with your gems.

oh:( well i got some late x mas presents for i tunes gift cards and i dont really know wht to spend them on except gems :)

dalula
01-12-12, 05:09 PM
oh:( well i got some late x mas presents for i tunes gift cards and i dont really know wht to spend them on except gems :)

haha lol i only got 1... because i asked for one. nobody seems to ever know what i want for xmas, got a couple of lame earrings i cant even wear.

dalula
01-12-12, 05:10 PM
Ok anyway there probably wont be a sale soon (no "real' holidays coming up :p)

143Blue
01-12-12, 08:46 PM

awwww!!!!!! ugh pls TL?! oh well i can wait :) aww but earrings are cute! unless theyre not cute...:/

LunaMiya808
01-13-12, 10:50 AM

Monday is a holiday in the United States.

kattybell
01-13-12, 10:59 AM
Monday is a holiday in the United States.

Martin Luther King Day.