DaojinWildfire
01-11-12, 06:45 PM
Zoo Story 2:
- Version 1.0.3 has been released in the App Store
- Various bug fixes and crash fixes

All TL Games:
- Emoji issue fixed
- Gifting system changed.
Reverting back to old gifting system. You can send gifts and part requests once per day, as opposed to once per 24 hours. Each day resets at 12:00AM PST.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

nmishii
01-11-12, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the update.

Special thanks for reverting back to the old gifting system.

pinkster73
01-11-12, 06:48 PM
Oh thank god

sunnyDreams
01-11-12, 06:53 PM
Thank you for the update and thank you for telling us about it.

sylvie4163
01-11-12, 06:54 PM
THANKS FOR THE GIFTING SYSTEM CHANGE!!
Soooo Happy to get the old system back!!!

MiniLaura
01-11-12, 06:54 PM
Two thumbs up!

bigbux3
01-11-12, 07:01 PM
Well it's about time! Thanks!

sehana
01-11-12, 07:24 PM
Yeay, does this mean that the checked:all feature is now back to checked:none??

01-11-12, 07:27 PM
This fix will effect notifications? 'cause my game are not notice. now my date and time is 12-Jan-12, 9.27AM Please advise me

nmishii
01-11-12, 07:30 PM
The thing I liked about the new gifting system was it let you know who didn't get a gift and there were opportunities to continue trying to gift until the neighbor received the gift. I'm going to miss that.

driftboutique
01-11-12, 07:51 PM
The thing I liked about the new gifting system was it let you know who didn't get a gift and there were opportunities to continue trying to gift until the neighbor received the gift. I'm going to miss that.

Me too.

Was there a change to tipping/liking/watering cycles as well? Because all my neighbors on farm are showing as watered, but I haven't watered today.

pegasus2010
01-11-12, 07:53 PM
Yahoo. Atta programmers!

nmishii
01-11-12, 07:59 PM
Me too.

Was there a change to tipping/liking/watering cycles as well? Because all my neighbors on farm are showing as watered, but I haven't watered today.

I went to tip someone on Restaurant and it said I had 0 tips left, even though I didn't think I tipped. I left her a post saying I must have tipped and I'm getting old. Maybe I'm not getting old or losing my mind.

bawpotter
01-11-12, 08:06 PM
Oh thank god! Finally!!!

pinkster73
01-11-12, 08:24 PM
Me too.

Shhhh, just pretend you did :)

cr4zy_eights
01-11-12, 08:39 PM
How about fixing it so you don't waste gems?

abbysfood3
01-11-12, 09:26 PM
thank goodness! the ONLY thing i will miss was that on my other account, on my ipad, i had over 250 nbrs and when i would gift them, it would automatically send a gift to all players, instead of me individually going thru them.....oh, and being mad and yelling at the devices,.... thats wat ill miss😉

BellasPalace1
01-11-12, 09:43 PM
Is the update effecting android users too?

xcellent
01-11-12, 09:45 PM
Zoo Story 2:
- Version 1.0.3 has been released in the App Store
- Various bug fixes and crash fixes

All TL Games:
- Emoji issue fixed
Reverting back to old gifting system. You can send gifts and part requests once per day, as opposed to once per 24 hours. Each day resets at 12:00AM PST.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Thank you!!! ;-)

Wow! What a great new year's gift! Wishes do come true huh!?

nmishii
01-11-12, 09:52 PM
Is the update effecting android users too?

The only change that is applicable is the gifting system. When they changed from the old to the current system, it affected both iOS and Android users. It should be the same for when reverting back. It would be silly, but believable for a TL release, if some users reverted and some didn't.

pinkster73
01-11-12, 09:55 PM
The only change that is applicable is the gifting system. When they changed from the old to the current system, it affected both iOS and Android users. It should be the same for when reverting back. It would be silly, but believable for a TL release, if some users reverted and some didn't.

Oh god I never even thought of that. I hope its for us too. Or I will send my ninja gnome to do some damage

xcellent
01-11-12, 09:56 PM

We know how "random" runs in TL system... Lol!

ladyinhotpink
01-11-12, 11:14 PM
it's about time! yeaaaaaah!

xSnowyOwlx
01-12-12, 02:07 AM
This fix will effect notifications? 'cause my game are not notice. now my date and time is 12-Jan-12, 9.27AM Please advise me

I just deleted all apps, waited for Apple's stupid system to figure out I didn't have the apps on my device and downloaded again and it's fixed.... So far.

CoolesTCityEverr
01-12-12, 07:31 AM
Thanks team lava for the hard work/effort that's put in & you do People still appreciate it(: despite of errors/glitches Games aren't perfect things happen.

Rachael98
01-12-12, 09:14 AM
You changed it back? Lol. You spent ages defending it:p!

Thanks.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!*
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

OnlyPauline
01-12-12, 03:40 PM
Thank you for fixing the Emoji problem!!!!!!!!!!

fangme
01-12-12, 03:46 PM
Thanks for emoji but still having problem in gifting, requesting material in RS.

briguynv
01-12-12, 03:49 PM
I praise TL greatly and say HUGE Thank You's for FINALLY reverting the gifting system!!!!! Finally I am able to actually gift ALL of my neighbors again!! And maybe now I will actually start receiving 20 gifts per day again, instead of 10-14... from 50-60 neighbors!

BUT... I'm still concerned because I still have the 'all-checked' feature in RS (and in requests on BS & RS)... so I am worried that if I were to un-check people, it would still send that gift (or request). Hopefully fixing this corrected that error... but it would be much easier if you would just remove the automatic 'all-checked' system, and just add a "select all" button at the top, for those that choose to use it... but it would leave them un-checked for those of us that don't want to use it!!!

Again, thank you very, very, very much for reverting the gifting system... that part of gifting will no longer be work, YAY!! But please remove the 'check-all' as well in gifting & requests!! It takes too long to uncheck so many people!!

cr4zy_eights
01-12-12, 05:01 PM
So we can request for parts like a gear and request for eggs? Cuz without that happening its improbable to get the goals done.

xcellent
01-12-12, 06:00 PM
Zoo Story 2:

All TL Games:

I have nothing to do so i re read the post today........ U said it reverted to old gifting system... What is "opposing" in gifting once a day than gifting once per 24 hours....... Isn't it 24 hours is equal to one day? (just a proof that english can be twisted in so many ways but still give the same meaning..lol!)........ I assume the changes u meant is only the reset time but not the gifting system---> re: all neighbor's checked and 20 gifts per day.....

The old system :
-Reset at 12:00 am pst
-Giftng once a day
-No limit in receiving
-No pre check in neighbor's list
-Request once a day

The new system:
Reset at player's time of gifting/requesting
-Gifting once in 24 hours
-Request once in 24 hours
-Gift AND request receive limit at 20
-All neighbor prechecked

So the only thing that changed is the reset time...... Pls correct me if i am wrong.....

shakiba
01-12-12, 06:02 PM
Yay, emojis are now fixed!! :)
(never had this problem but lots of my nbrs had, so im happy for them)
Thx TL.

xcellent
01-12-12, 06:05 PM
Oh i forgot..... I assumed that the only thing change is the reset time, cos when i uninstall and reinstall my RS--- the prechecked nbr's list is still there... And my gift and request receiving limit is still 20......

Does everyone got the old system?........Or is it only me?

sunnyDreams
01-12-12, 06:17 PM
Oh i forgot..... I assumed that the only thing change is the reset time, cos when i uninstall and reinstall my RS--- the prechecked nbr's list is still there... And my gift and request receiving limit is still 20......

Does everyone got the old system?........Or is it only me?. Same here.
Are you running the non holiday version now? I already switched to the regular one. Do I have to uninstall again?
I was wondering when this would take effect. I checked after midnight last night (pacific time) and nothing had reset.

xcellent
01-12-12, 06:19 PM
. Same here.
Are you running the non holiday version now? I already switched to the regular one. Do I have to uninstall again?
I was wondering when this would take effect. I checked after midnight last night (pacific time) and nothing had reset.

Im still using the christmas version since i haven't mastered the seasonal recipes yet...im not sure too if the od system is implemented in the regular version...

sunnyDreams
01-12-12, 06:23 PM
Im still using the christmas version since i haven't mastered the seasonal recipes yet...im not sure too if the od system is implemented in the regular version...

I switched and still have the seasonal recipes.

xcellent
01-12-12, 06:26 PM
I switched and still have the seasonal recipes.

Ohhh ok.. Thnx.. I will try to delete the christmas version and reinstall the regular ones... ;-)

xcellent
01-12-12, 06:36 PM
. Same here.

Ohhh ok.. Thnx.. I will try to delete the christmas version and reinstall the regular ones... ;-)

Still the same gifting system in regular version (RS) -- 20 gift limit and nbr prechecked....... :-(

sunnyDreams
01-12-12, 06:44 PM
TL when does this update start working?

chocohk
01-12-12, 07:14 PM
I praise TL greatly and say HUGE Thank You's for FINALLY reverting the gifting system!!!!! Finally I am able to actually gift ALL of my neighbors again!! And maybe now I will actually start receiving 20 gifts per day again, instead of 10-14... from 50-60 neighbors!

BUT... I'm still concerned because I still have the 'all-checked' feature in RS (and in requests on BS & RS)... so I am worried that if I were to un-check people, it would still send that gift (or request). Hopefully fixing this corrected that error... but it would be much easier if you would just remove the automatic 'all-checked' system, and just add a "select all" button at the top, for those that choose to use it... but it would leave them un-checked for those of us that don't want to use it!!!

Again, thank you very, very, very much for reverting the gifting system... that part of gifting will no longer be work, YAY!! But please remove the 'check-all' as well in gifting & requests!! It takes too long to uncheck so many people!!

totally second this, pls uncheck all nbr:)

thx for all the great effort and work TL keep it up!!!!

sylvie4163
01-12-12, 07:17 PM
I love the pre check. I hate clicking everyones box.. I have 200 neighbors and it's hard on my poor finger :(

chocohk
01-12-12, 07:25 PM
I love the pre check. I hate clicking everyones box.. I have 200 neighbors and it's hard on my poor finger :(

I have 290 nbrs but after waiting for few parts over few days, and I was going thr this forum and soem suggest to delete zero stars. I then realised half of them is inactive.

Still prefer the uncheck that way we can request all diff parts among 100 + nbrs more evenly.

sourlicorice2
01-12-12, 07:55 PM
Now to make things even better, remove the prechecked button and add a confirmation for gem purchases, stop changing gem items to coins after people have already bought them for gems, bring Android users up to par with IOS and TL would have a lot more happy customers :-)

ladyinhotpink
01-12-12, 11:56 PM
does anyone know when this change takes effect?

meeezz
01-13-12, 05:48 AM
Thank you for reverting back to the old gifting system.... i'm sure many members will be overjoyed!

farmer1600
01-13-12, 10:25 AM
Thanks for going back to the old gifting/tipping reset time!

iusedtobedigusr
01-13-12, 10:48 AM
Not sure how the gifting part working yet, Whether they getting or not, But PLEASE get rid of the USE GIFT. I have to scroll thru tons of those just to see if anyone requested a gift and I have found gifts for me to accept buried in middle of all that waste of notices.

iusedtobedigusr
01-13-12, 11:22 AM
Not sure how the gifting part working yet, Whether they getting or not, But PLEASE get rid of the USE GIFT. I have to scroll thru tons of those just to see if anyone requested a gift and I have found gifts for me to accept buried in middle of all that waste of notices.

Sorry hit post too quick, Give an ie, I have thousands of Dog Bowls and no room to put them out until finished with "Limited Time" crops. If You want me to use them let me sell them from storage and not have to place, sell confirm sell etc. I have enough for more Koi ponds, barns. silos etc but have enough completed in storage already, Think at least 5 of each, and need farm space to plant crops. SO the USE GIFT right now is kinda a stupid thing to ask me to do with 36 HOUR poinsettias growing and 2 DAY trees.

pinkster73
01-13-12, 11:48 AM

I SOOO second this!

iusedtobedigusr
01-13-12, 12:46 PM
Frankly I can't see a single reason the USE GIFT button was even ever placed there to use. May have been for future developments by TL, but seems those were abandoned so why is it still there?

OK thought of ONE reason while Ranting and that ONLY REASON would be you had enough of the to complete something to build on a farm, bakery etc. SO, food dog bowls etc don't Matter.

mimirivera
01-13-12, 01:44 PM
I just saw new updates in the Android market for BS, RS & FS. Are these more "back end" fixes?

bayagbakla
01-13-12, 02:48 PM
Hello ever since the update I keep getting force closed after a few seconds of being logged in

sunnyDreams
01-13-12, 02:49 PM
I just saw new updates in the Android market for BS, RS & FS. Are these more "back end" fixes?

I just updated. I don't see what changed.

ariesblu
01-13-12, 02:51 PM

I saw those too. I wanted to wait and see what reviews came back in the comments. It probably was just these fixes you speak of. Too bad TL never updates their log.

DaojinWildfire
01-13-12, 03:06 PM
It's mainly back-end fixes for the Android updates. There's usually an announcement when something major changes and new features are added.

mimirivera
01-13-12, 09:34 PM
I updated BS, FS & RS through the Android market, and ever since, I have been losing more coins than USUAL in BS. This has been going on for Weeks, and is now worse.

bayagbakla
01-14-12, 02:01 AM
It's mainly back-end fixes for the Android updates. There's usually an announcement when something major changes and new features are added.

I'm using an android device. When will the force closing stop

xcellent
01-14-12, 02:01 AM
Thank you for removing the prechecked button in RS!!!... ;-)

Im not sure yet if the 20 limit gifts is already removed.... But when i sent gifts today (from newsfeed) the prechecked has been removed! Wow! Now i can send my neighbors what gift they want! Except for the (still) absence of the gem confirmation button that's been long requested, i Really appreciate TL for trying hard to satisfy the players...... :-)

MiniLaura
01-14-12, 06:03 AM

U said it reverted to old gifting system... What is "opposing" in gifting once a day than gifting once per 24 hours....... Isn't it 24 hours is equal to one day? (just a proof that english can be twisted in so many ways but still give the same meaning..lol!)

The old system :
-Reset at 12:00 am pst

The new system:
Reset at player's time of gifting/requesting

So the only thing that changed is the reset time...... Pls correct me if i am wrong.....

With the old system, I could give gifts twice in a single 24-hour time interval. For example, I could give a gift at 2 pm on Monday and give another gift to the same person at 7 am on Tuesday. I liked this system.

HOWEVER, it does not appear to have gone back to this. I gave gifts around 9 am yesterday, and this morning I was not able to give gifts at 7 am. I did not get a midnight reset.

laurelsail
01-14-12, 07:22 AM
The old gifting system is great...but I sometimes I did like the option to gift all my friends automatically...especially when there aren't any new constructible items...maybe a "select all" button that can be checked when wanted?

sunnyDreams
01-14-12, 10:08 AM
I did not get a midnight reset.

Mine also didn't reset at midnight. Did it reset for anyone?

pinkster73
01-14-12, 10:10 AM
My gifting is still messed up. There was no fix.

briguynv
01-14-12, 05:47 PM
So... VERY glad you removed the "pre-check" for gifting... BUT... the SAME OLD ISSUE is still happening in requests... that STILL has everyone pre-checked. I just UNCHECKED all but 6 people... I only wanted to send that request to 6 people. BUT it STILL sent to ALL... GRRRR So now I can't request all the OTHER parts I need for 24 hours!!!!!! VERY IRRITATING!! Your stupid pre-check NEVER works right... even when we uncheck people, it STILL send to them!!

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS IN REQUESTS ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of it screwing up so badly!! I want to build the new appliances... but it's going to take FOREVER if I can only request ONE type of part per day!!!

As for gifting reset... the acceptance count is what resets at midnight... they still make US wait 24 hours to SEND gifts. That was the old way. The best compromise would be just like tipping... we could also reset SENDING at midnight. But for now, if you send at 10am, you have to wait till 10am the next day to send again. But your accept counter resets at midnight.
What this means is, let's say between 4pm to 11:59pm on Monday, you've only accepted 10 gifts (let's say you got NONE at all before 4pm that day for example sake)... with the recent 'new' rolling 24hr system, until 4pm Tues, you could only get 10 more. BUT now with the "old" system, the count resets at midnight pacific, so could technically accept 20 gifts between midnight and 4am if you got them. Your acceptance counter resets at midnight! If you did get 20 from midnight to 4am, then you have to wait till midnight the next night to get anymore. But it doesn't block as many, and it's easier to gift ALL neighbors at ONE time now, instead of 10-15 different times throughout the day!

For me, that's much better to send also... I typically send late nights, like 2-3am... recently, I was lucky to be able to send 10-15 gifts out of 50-60 neighbors... now 99-100% go through all at once. I don't have to keep trying all day long to send gifts, only to be told they don't go through... now they all go through at once! Much better!!

One thing strange though on receiving... at 4pm yesterday... I had only accepted 7 gifts, none were pending in my newsfeed... and a neighbor said he attempted to gift me, but it said I was 'full'... so that means there might still be a problem, because even taking the recent rolling 24 hr system in to count, I had only received 10 total the day before... so in over 24 hours, only 17 accepted... so that's a problem!! And since the change, I'm still only receiving 7-14 gifts per day, per game... still not even close to 20. So something does still seem to be wrong!!

shelleykk
01-14-12, 10:19 PM

Same here and also I liked that all neighbours were selected as I have lots of neighbours.

neefs89
01-14-12, 10:55 PM
Can anyone plz say what is 12 AM pst in India?.!!
I'm confused!!

Glad about the gifting thingie..!!

mushroom79
01-15-12, 08:24 AM
Yeay, does this mean that the checked:all feature is now back to checked:none??

Thumbs up for the gift/request once a day and resetting at 12 mn. Really i mean it.

BUT,

BIG BOO to the uncheck feature for gifting again! I now have to tap so much just to gift!!! and the loser thing about this whole thing is the request is still check ALL! TL, you have got things the wrong way round! GIFTING is CHECK ALL, REQUEST IS UNCHECK ALL!!! Before, it was everything uncheck, so it was inconvenient to gift but convenient to request. Then, during the christmas period, it was everything check all so it was only inconvenient to request but convenient to gift. NOW, it totally sucks!!! its uncheck all for gift and check all for request! meaning its NOW DOUBLE INCONVENIENT! Both gifting and request!!!!! IT TOTALLY SUCKS NOW!!!!

freshfoods
01-15-12, 07:57 PM
i think there should be an option where you can check all your neighbors and if you press it again you uncheck all your neighbors...

electrickim
01-16-12, 07:31 AM
i think there should be an option where you can check all your neighbors and if you press it again you uncheck all your neighbors...

Yes! This has been my opinion all along.

tminutes
01-16-12, 07:53 AM

If there was a check/uncheck all-- or even just a send to all option-- this would meet EVERYONE'S needs since some like the pre check for gifting, others like the pre check for requesting.

Personally, I do not like pre check because many of my neighbors post on my wall requesting certain items. Pre checking gifting makes this extremely tedious and therefor impossible for me.

briguynv
01-17-12, 02:46 AM
GRRRRRRRR!!!! Screwed YET again by the PRE-CHECK!! I just sent out part requests to build new appliances, but unfortunately NOT the ones I wanted to send... I SPECIFICALLY waited until it had been well over 36 hours, so there would be NO question about the 24 hour period... and so I could sent out requests for the multiple parts that I need to build the new appliances. So I select the first part... I UNCHECK the 54 people I DON'T want to get the first request... leaving ONLY 12 people checked!! That should leave me 54 other people that I can split up between the other parts I need, which I planned to do next. BUT what does the game do??? It sends that ONE request to ALL 66 people... AGAIN!! EVEN though ONLY 12 people were still checked!!!!!!!!! Now I'm screwed again for 24 hours... hopefully I'll at least stock up on that... end up with 20 of that one part... but I need OTHER parts too to complete these!! It makes no sense to me why this still messes this up so badly!

PLEASE GET RID OF THE PRE-CHECK FOR ALL ASPECTS OF THE GAME BECAUSE IT DOES ****NOT*** WORK PROPERLY!!

Put in a "select all" button, so those that WANT to use it can... and those of us that do NOT want it can IGNORE it... but PLEASE make sure it WORKS... if we do NOT use that... or if we accidentally hit it and then turn it back off to UNselect all people... make that work... just please don't send things/requests to any UNchecked people!!!!

PLEASE!!!! I'm TIRED of being screwed for 24 hour periods where I cannot send other requests!! It's taking forever to build these appliances! It's ridiculous that we've been complaining about this for weeks & weeks & weeks, yet it's STILL not fixed!!!! Thankfully they removed it from gifting luckily... but requests are still a mess!! PLEASE fix this!! PLEASE!!!!!!

tones22
01-17-12, 05:54 PM
In Fashion Story it is no longer pre-checked for requesting things from neighbours (and sending gifts which I actually loved), however, when you do check them and hit send request, it still sends the gift request to everyone, so you're barred from requesting again for 24 hours. I do hope they are working on a fix for this. If I could suggest something to make everyone happy it would be a toggle switch to check or uncheck all and have the request actually not go through until the "send" button is ticked.

seattlestown
01-21-12, 09:27 AM
Thank you TL!! Love that gifting and requesting is specific to who I select /check ������

I am now able to get several different request items in one day!!! PERFECT!!

seattlestown
01-21-12, 09:28 AM
Forgot to add... It's all working fine now on both my BS an RS.

dimnd97
01-22-12, 12:22 PM
I have not been receiving as many gifts since the return to the old gift system either! In 11 days, I have received more than 10 gifts only 3 times. The remaining 8 days, they stopped at 10. On the old gift system, I almost always received all 20 gifts. On the new one, usually 16 - 20. So, 10 gifts is a real decrease. I'm sure mosts of my neighbors didn't stop gifting me with the return to the old system. Something seems to be up with this!

nmishii
01-22-12, 12:37 PM
The gift buffer is 10. After 10 gifts, the oldest falls off the list. This happened during the time the previous gift system was in place.

pinkster73
01-22-12, 01:17 PM
The gift buffer is 10. After 10 gifts, the oldest falls off the list. This happened during the time the previous gift system was in place.

Unless you're me. This morning I accepted 14 gifts at one time.

Vespucci100
01-22-12, 01:58 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Vespucci100

nmishii
01-22-12, 07:01 PM
Unless you're me. This morning I accepted 14 gifts at one time.

Have you tried deleting your app and reinstalling, your data is safe on the TL servers. Or restarting your device. If you have done that and are still accepting 14 gifts, email support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game.

Maybe its an operator error. How are you counting? Its 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Not 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14. :p

pinkster73
01-22-12, 09:52 PM
Have you tried deleting your app and reinstalling, your data is safe on the TL servers. Or restarting your device. If you have done that and are still accepting 14 gifts, email support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game.

Maybe its an operator error. How are you counting? Its 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Not 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14. :p

Well, math is not my forte :p

xcellent
01-23-12, 12:02 AM
Got a problem in BS....in requesting parts, all Nbrs unchecked....... i select certain nbrs to request for part (motors) click send......then select another groups of nbrs to request another part (metal sheet),clcik send...but in the second request i got a message, "we were unable to send this request as u have already requested...blah blah blah".............. I tried again those i havent selected yet, but still gave me the same message......

Am i the only one having this problem? I uninstalled (deleted) all the christmas version and currently using (reinstalled) the regular versions of games, except for RS ( V - version).... Using ipad 1 (v 4.3.5)..... Thanks....

pinkster73
01-23-12, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=nmishii;217488]Have you tried deleting your app and reinstalling, your data is safe on the TL servers. Or restarting your device. If you have done that and are still accepting 14 gifts, email support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game.

Maybe its an operator error. How are you counting? Its 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Not 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14. :p[/QUOTE

Ok this morning I opened up and accepted 11 gifts. For sure. Not operator error. I counted carefully.