PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Crops Removed On The 8th Jan Instead

sophiacml
01-11-12, 04:26 PM
I want my Christmas crops back such as Candy Cane! I have the pop up said is 20th this month! Give them back to me! It is already so difficult to master them that needs forever with long hour! Now that being removed even earlier on the 8th, and set the limit at 20th to be removed, how the h*ll am I going to master them! RETURN THEM BACK TO ME & I COMPENSATE EXTRA DAYS FOR ME!

nmishii
01-11-12, 04:28 PM
Some of the crops have been moved from the beginning of the list to somewhere in the middle. Try checking for them there. And some have been removed from Featured.

I don't have the candy cane crop so I can't verify if it was truly removed to just moved. But I have all my crops, some just in different places.

Rachael98
01-11-12, 04:31 PM
I believe that they were moved to the very end of the list, after items that are locked for higher levels.
Don't ask why:p.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Wednesday, 11th January 2012-1569~First English State Lottery!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

pinkster73
01-11-12, 04:33 PM
I believe that they were moved to the very end of the list, after items that are locked for higher levels.
Don't ask why:p.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

......Why?......

Rachael98
01-11-12, 04:37 PM
......Why?......

Please note that when I say "don't ask me why," it means that I don't know why.

My guess is that someone at TL clicked the wrong button.

xokay
01-11-12, 04:49 PM
It's weird 'cause the Candy Cane crop was ALWAYS at the very end for me.

Rachael98
01-11-12, 04:50 PM
It's weird 'cause the Candy Cane crop was ALWAYS at the very end for me.

Blah. I'm confused. :confused:

jackie2006
01-11-12, 05:06 PM
candy cane crop moved to the end of Grains >Crops folder.

So you go Crops >>>Grains >>>>to the right end>>>Candy Cane crop

pinkster73
01-11-12, 05:21 PM
Please note that when I say "don't ask me why," it means that I don't know why.

My guess is that someone at TL clicked the wrong button.

Please note I was just teasing you :p:p

ultrafrog
01-11-12, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I freaked out before when I thought Holiday items got removed prematurely, then scrolled to the end and there they were.

sophiacml
01-11-12, 06:23 PM
Isn't that supposed to be on the feature column?