PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail Address INCORRECT - ALSO BUGS not fixed

Unregistered
10-26-10, 11:10 AM
In your FAQ section it gives the email address as support@teamlava to write regarding bugs and/or questions that aren't answered in the forum.

That e-mail address doesn't EXIST.

My STORM ID is MissReticent and my restaurant name is Daizys Delight. I'm on level 9. I read in the FAQ section that if you put things in storage that are bought with gems there is a glitch to where you can't take it out without paying for it again.

It's doing it with ALL the items in storage, NOT just ones requiring gems. I don't know if the glitch is getting worse but in the FAQ's it said it was just a glitch with the gems, but it's doing it with all items.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon! No use in playing if you can't save coins and gems without paying again! Gems cost REAL money, ya know!! I'm not gonna keep paying real money if I gotta be redundant about it!

~ MissReticent

deadpix
10-26-10, 12:53 PM
In your FAQ section it gives the email address as support@teamlava to write regarding bugs and/or questions that aren't answered in the forum.

That e-mail address doesn't EXIST.

<snip>

Did you try adding ".com" at the end of the email? As in " support@teamlava.com " ?

Unregistered
10-26-10, 05:44 PM
Believe me....whether you add the, ".com", or not, the e-mail address is still useless. Granted, if you add the, ".com", it will go through, however, you will just receive some bull**** answer like the rest of us get.

ReadingIsFUNdamental
10-26-10, 06:37 PM
*Can be found in its entirety @ http://www.teamlava.com/terms/

N. Disclaimers of Warranties and Damages, Limitations of Liability

YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND ?AS AVAILABLE? BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. *

THE TEAMLAVA PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE SERVICE MATERIALS AND ANY AND ALL USER CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.* WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE TEAMLAVA PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THE SERVICE MATERIALS OR USER CONTENT WILL BE VIEWABLE TO YOU; (b) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVICE MATERIALS OR USER CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.

THE ?TEAMLAVA PARTIES? ARE COMPRISED OF TEAMLAVA AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE TEAMLAVA PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY TEAMLAVA PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.* YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE. *

Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages.* Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you.* To the extent that TeamLava or any other TeamLava Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit its liability as set forth herein, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of TeamLava?s and such TeamLava Party?s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.*