PDA

View Full Version : Age requirements?

brandyhitzeman
01-11-12, 04:22 PM
ok I am 25 and an 8 year old is playing this game this is a little wrong in my book how do I block because the ADULT neighbors I do have do write drinking jokes and so on and I feel that this child should not be viewing this

pinkster73
01-11-12, 04:23 PM
The age requirement is 14. There's currently no block option.

brandyhitzeman
01-11-12, 04:26 PM
ok how do I roport this user I have kept their post on my wall stating that they are 8 yrs old

Rachael98
01-11-12, 04:30 PM
ok how do I roport this user I have kept their post on my wall stating that they are 8 yrs old

If you believe that anyone is violating the TeamLava/Storm8 Terms of Service (www.TeamLava.com/terms) (be mindful that adult jokes may be a violation), then you can report them by e-mailing TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com). Include your ID, if possible a screenshot, their ID (or mention that they posted on your wall) and the game it's in.
Remember that they may choose not to take any action and that it might take them a few days to get back to you.

It is true that a block feature is not currently available.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Wednesday, 11th January 2012-1569~First English State Lottery!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

brandyhitzeman
01-11-12, 04:39 PM
no the adult jokes arentt bad I just dont think and 8 year old should read about jim jack johnney and the captain being the best men around

Rachael98
01-11-12, 04:43 PM
no the adult jokes arentt bad I just dont think and 8 year old should read about jim jack johnney and the captain being the best men around

No, because an 8 year old shouldn't really be playing. Contact Support, but be mindful of the ToS if you make jokes like that;). Just my personal advice.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Wednesday, 11th January 2012-1569~First English State Lottery!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

barleycoon
01-11-12, 04:54 PM
ok I am 25 and an 8 year old is playing this game this is a little wrong in my book how do I block because the ADULT neighbors I do have do write drinking jokes and so on and I feel that this child should not be viewing this

Thank you so much for standing up to this issue, it's not right children can view inappropriate comments of a certain nature. Just some advice be really careful not to discuss the comments with your nbrs. There are lots of players on nightclub story that know how to behave, I've had to delete plenty of nbrs that were inappropriate. Children have the right to enjoy these games with parental guidance without coming into contact with inappropriate issues.

Rachael98
01-11-12, 05:00 PM
Thank you so much for standing up to this issue, it's not right children can view inappropriate comments of a certain nature. Just some advice be really careful not to discuss the comments with your nbrs. There are lots of players on nightclub story that know how to behave, I've had to delete plenty of nbrs that were inappropriate. Children have the right to enjoy these games with parental guidance without coming into contact with inappropriate issues.

Please carefully read these Terms of Service, which affect your legal rights and obligations.* By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 14 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Service, and (3) if you are between the ages of 14 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Service.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.* IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.* USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.*

"Children" are not generally allowed if we count children as "minors". Parental Guidance applies to 14-18 year olds.

Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!
[highlight]Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th

sylvie4163
01-11-12, 05:01 PM

Why's an 8 year old in nightclub,anyways? Lol.

pinkster73
01-11-12, 05:03 PM
Ok were talking about nightclub story here, not some rated x thing. Let's not get carried away.

Rachael98
01-11-12, 05:03 PM
Why's an 8 year old in nightclub,anyways? Lol.

I errr...I think that's the point:p.

Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!

brandyhitzeman
01-11-12, 05:31 PM
She was deleted thank you rachael:)

pinkster73
01-11-12, 06:50 PM
It's a little bit sad a kid had their game taken away :,(

brandyhitzeman
01-11-12, 07:06 PM
It's a little bit sad a kid had their game taken away :,(

Maybe sad but she was begging a 25 year old to talk to her. It was just a matter of time before she got someone not so nice. I am a mother of a 7 year old girl and I dont let her touch my games she calls them Mommy games and I am perfectly ok with her thinking that.

pinkster73
01-12-12, 10:53 AM
Maybe sad but she was begging a 25 year old to talk to her. It was just a matter of time before she got someone not so nice. I am a mother of a 7 year old girl and I dont let her touch my games she calls them Mommy games and I am perfectly ok with her thinking that.

I told my kids a long time ago everyone on the internet can pretend to be whatever they want. A 16 old girl could really be a 50 year old man wearing suspenders and tighty whiteys :). (They're older then 7 though :p)

janibany
01-13-12, 05:36 PM

Hehe we also have mommy games... But two games I play WITH my 4year old son: zoo story and treasure. Every night, before bed, we go together to visit the animals or digg. I think a 8 year old should not be playing NS. What about TL making a really cool kids game in a similar way adults games are? Just don't make so many gem traps haha

Rachael98
01-13-12, 05:51 PM
Hehe we also have mommy games... But two games I play WITH my 4year old son: zoo story and treasure. Every night, before bed, we go together to visit the animals or digg. I think a 8 year old should not be playing NS. What about TL making a really cool kids game in a similar way adults games are? Just don't make so many gem traps haha

The problem is that, due to the stringent security, COPPA, and CPS etc. restrictions, the social side of their games may well completely disappear in any games TL makes away from the current target audience.

janibany
01-13-12, 06:03 PM
But think about all us mommy sending fire trucks, airplanes, trains, princess castle etc to our neighbor mommy and kid... Hehehe, just dreaming, I understand what you are saying