PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy animals

petalsph
01-11-12, 02:42 PM
I am a new player but have advanced enough to buy some animals. The problem is, only the gingerbread pig and cow show up and the koi pond. The "all" button is dead. What am I doing wrong?

barleycoon
01-11-12, 02:50 PM
Try exiting out of the game and then go back in, it should show the animals your able to purchase and the ones locked for higher levels. If not try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.

iusedtobedigusr
01-11-12, 03:09 PM
Try exiting out of the game and then go back in, it should show the animals your able to purchase and the ones locked for higher levels. If not try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.

TL's Server's Have been OUT OF SYNC for at least a day. DO NOT post IT IS SAFE.

driftboutique
01-11-12, 04:00 PM
I am a new player but have advanced enough to buy some animals. The problem is, only the gingerbread pig and cow show up and the koi pond. The "all" button is dead. What am I doing wrong?

"All" is the default view. To see more animals, swipe horizontally. There should also be an arrow button on the right but sometimes that does not display for me. If you see an arow, you can tap that to cycle through the list of animals as well.

pinkster73
01-11-12, 04:17 PM
"All" is the default view. To see more animals, swipe horizontally. There should also be an arrow button on the right but sometimes that does not display for me. If you see an arow, you can tap that to cycle through the list of animals as well.

Good catch. Makes total sense that's what's happening

nmishii
01-11-12, 04:24 PM
Yes, good catch. Its always nice when someone who understands the game can give a real solution.

Rachael98
01-11-12, 04:53 PM
Yes, good catch. Its always nice when someone who understands the game can give a real solution.

Indeed it is...*frowns*

TL's Server's Have been OUT OF SYNC for at least a day. DO NOT post IT IS SAFE.

Whilst any very recent changes might be lost, it should generally be saved. They don't go out of sync constantly. Just...a lot.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Wednesday, 11th January 2012-1569~First English State Lottery!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

petalsph
01-11-12, 05:48 PM
Thank you all very much. I feel like such a dummy! There is no arrow but I was able to swipe horizontally and it's all there.