PDA

View Full Version : Breeding frustration!!!!!!

pandtfarm
01-11-12, 12:48 PM
Uuuuugggggg!!! Fix the breeding glitch!!! I had a flemmish that was finished and when I tired to place they said I was out of sync and they put it back in my nursery. I tried to place it 4 more times with the same result. Then I quickly tried to breed something else( a poodle) before they stuck the flemmish back in my nursery. Well that backfired cuz my flemmish just disappeared altogether!!! Wasted 18 hours!!! Now when The poodle, that also takes 18 hours, was almost done it went back to 18 hours!!!!

lupi123
01-11-12, 05:55 PM
I had the same problem with the Flemish rabbit, just when my farm came back from the out of sync the rabbit was back in the nursery for an extra 17hrs. 17 hrs later it was ready and I placed it in the pen and immediately upgraded the pen. It worked. I still the full family. Now I am breeding a Affenhuahua, since it will be the third dog in the family I will not be able to upgrade the pen when it is ready, I do not know what to do if the glitch is not fixed. Let me know if you are able to get your poodle.

barleycoon
01-11-12, 06:20 PM
TL said on another thread they are aware of the out of sync issues on some games and are looking into it.

kooky panda
01-11-12, 06:24 PM
Current thread for this issue. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22600-Out-of-Sync-notification&p=207865&viewfull=1#post207865

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:41 PM
Didn't have a problem with the Flemish Rabbit; haven't bred an Affenhuahua or Poodle yet. Can you tell me once you breed them if there's an issue so I know? Thanks!! :D