PDA

View Full Version : Make Up Counter Issues

enaid03
01-11-12, 09:54 AM
Can anyone update the status of getting the make up counter to work properly? I would like the items I ordered to appear, and not gain coins hour after hour.

In addition, is there any mention of having the items appear as notifications? I'm in an endless cycle of forgetting about the items because of the lack of notifications, or just getting coins for the items.

barleycoon
01-11-12, 10:00 AM
Try not collecting your likes when you first go into the game, and then try placing your make up. Also by visiting nbrs and liking them, then place make up. This has helped quite a few players temporarily. TL are aware of the issue too.

barleycoon
01-11-12, 10:02 AM
Some more information on this thread for you, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues/page6

kooky panda
01-11-12, 10:04 AM
I have sent over the suggestion to add the makeup counter to the notifications.

I have been setting the timer on my iphone for an hour to alert me when to check my makeup counter.

enaid03
01-11-12, 10:06 AM
I had seen that thread, and that worked for about a week. I'm at the point where I completely close the game, open, go straight to the makeup counter, and get coins.

Since this is a gem item, I would like to get a status update, not just a TL is working on it.

Fly_Ty
01-12-12, 12:31 AM
I had seen that thread, and that worked for about a week. I'm at the point where I completely close the game, open, go straight to the makeup counter, and get coins.

Since this is a gem item, I would like to get a status update, not just a TL is working on it. I like how it looks in my store. I love that it generates money versus just having a jpeg image. I wish they fix this soon. Also, I would love to have more than 1 slot.

dalula
01-12-12, 05:58 PM
I would also like more catalogs added to it. only able to order 4 items isnt that worth it in my opinion, hope they add more catalogs soon.

sw0914
01-12-12, 06:33 PM
Can anyone update the status of getting the make up counter to work properly? I would like the items I ordered to appear, and not gain coins hour after hour.

In addition, is there any mention of having the items appear as notifications? I'm in an endless cycle of forgetting about the items because of the lack of notifications, or just getting coins for the items.

I have gotten so frustrated with this issue that I have "stored" my makeup counter until this gets resolved. Given that this was a gem purchase I would have hoped that these glitches would have been addressed already.....

barleycoon
01-12-12, 07:02 PM
I have gotten so frustrated with this issue that I have "stored" my makeup counter until this gets resolved. Given that this was a gem purchase I would have hoped that these glitches would have been addressed already.....

I'm sorry your having this issue, I am too. However, I've found by visiting nbrs and liking them and then coming back and placing the make up. It's working every time for me, I've not lost any make up. Not sure if you've tried this, I hope it works for you too.