PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync????

Aylarox
01-11-12, 06:15 AM
I had 5 dishes that take 6 hours to cook ready on rs and when they were ready I double tapped one to serve and it told me the I was out of sync and then all the dishes times were back at 6 hours. Very frustrating is there a way to fix this?

barleycoon
01-11-12, 08:59 AM
TL said yesterday some of the games are having out of sync issues, so they are aware of the issues and looking into them.
Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks.

pinkster73
01-11-12, 09:16 AM
Devices and versions are irrelevant to this issue. TL's working on this.

kooky panda
01-11-12, 09:54 AM
There do appear to be some sync error issues we're currently investigating. Thanks for letting us know.
Main bug thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22625-Out-of-Sync-No-Internet-Connection&p=207748&viewfull=1#post207748

Aylarox
01-14-12, 06:48 PM
Version 1.4.1 on iPhone 4 from home wifi

primerib
01-15-12, 01:18 AM
I had 5 dishes that take 6 hours to cook ready on rs and when they were ready I double tapped one to serve and it told me the I was out of sync and then all the dishes times were back at 6 hours. Very frustrating is there a way to fix this?

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. My latest experience was cooking 18 holiday cupcakes for 10 hours and poof. All gone because of that stupid sync problem.

Aylarox
01-15-12, 05:11 PM
Now I have lost food and there was no sync problem I had just finished cooking 6 dishes that take 6 hours to make, served them and then expanded my restaurant. I added some furniture and then they were all gone. So 1260 portions x 6 is alot of food not served which means alot of money not coming in. If this keeps happening I am going to delete the game for good. So frustrating!!!!!!!

primerib
01-16-12, 03:21 PM
I had this problem again today, I think... I didn't get the out-of-sync message, but the game reset itself 6 times in a row.. That's me checking messages -> accepting gifts -> filling requests -> serving all the food -> setting up new food to cook -> RESET as if I didn't do anything.. And this happened 6 times in a row.

I wonder when the next performance evaluation will happen for whoever is supposed to be debugging the game code...... just sayin'.