PDA

View Full Version : Broken Hearts for no reason! Please HELP!!!

OriginalBlond
01-11-12, 02:25 AM
For some reason, I keep seeing alot of my customers leaving with broken hearts. I am maintaining 100% at the top of the game but when I watch the ladies shop, I see more broken hearts than happy hearts and I cant figure out why. I have a huge variety of clothing and accesories along with many mirrors and dressing rooms. I see that most of the ladies with the broken hearts are shopping for accesories. They leave unhappy after walking up to an accesory and looking in the mirror. I have NO idea what im doing wrong. If anyone would like to take a look at what the ladiesare doing, please free to do so. My storm ID is: OriginalBlond.... my boutique name is: Faux Real Also, If you like you can add me :o ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!! Thanks in advance... OriginalBlond

PS.... I have an EVO HTC 4G, andriod

RoseMiti
01-11-12, 02:31 AM
One way is to force close the game. It works for me. When this same thing happened to me, months ago, I used to change the mirrors/changing rooms places, but now just force closing and opening again works fine.

RoseMiti
01-11-12, 02:36 AM
Oops, sorry. Your problem is different, you're keeping 100% of happiness and your customers are looking at the mirrors. There's another thread about this issue. Will try to find it.

RoseMiti
01-11-12, 02:40 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18678-Customer-leaving-angry

OriginalBlond
01-11-12, 03:12 AM
Thank you.

expressW
01-11-12, 04:37 AM
I looked at your shop... It looks ok... Maybe you can try rearrange a bit?

barleycoon
01-11-12, 04:40 AM
I'll add you, and come and help you out. There was a bug several weeks ago causing this for some players.
Sometimes deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server or restarting your device may help with some issues or some players.

barleycoon
01-11-12, 05:01 AM
Hi OriginalBlond, just visited your beautiful shop. You have a clear pathway to your changing rooms, mirrors, tills and doorway. I'll keep checking back for you, please let me know if you need any help, thanks.

OriginalBlond
01-11-12, 09:58 PM
Its weird that you see all happy hearts when you hop in my shop..... I still see a lot of broken hearts. If I unstall the game and then re-install as you suggested, do you think I would lose all of my items on order? Should I just wait until I have nothing on order to be on the safe side?? and also.. thank you for visiting and your compliments and your help :-)

raynrhonda
01-11-12, 10:38 PM
I think I have the answer, it worked for me. See other thread and post from raynrhonda. Hope I can help. Worked for me. I have no broken hearts now!

OriginalBlond
01-11-12, 10:52 PM
I tried re-aggranging everything already. I only have on register and I dont think thats the problem. The ladies already have broken hearts when they just are finished looking in the mirror, or immediatly when they exit the dressing room (Mostly its with the accesories though) WAY before they even get to the register. But thank you for the suggestion.

barleycoon
01-12-12, 12:06 AM
I tried re-aggranging everything already. I only have on register and I dont think thats the problem. The ladies already have broken hearts when they just are finished looking in the mirror, or immediatly when they exit the dressing room (Mostly its with the accesories though) WAY before they even get to the register. But thank you for the suggestion.

The game I think runs quite fast, so sometimes it might help to try different things. It's surprising just how many mirror's and changing rooms we need as we go though the expansion levels.

OriginalBlond
02-09-12, 01:28 AM
Just a heads up, I'm still having the same issue.... Have you heard anything?

maggieyyli
02-09-12, 05:13 AM
I just visited your shop, since you blocked the door, I could not see which section has the problem. Overall, I don't think your shop has any setup problem, maybe just rearrange the accessories and racks in the middle part.

Also it seems a known bug for broken hearts in Android platform. For more info, pls visit

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17567-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Fashion-Story#2

bobbyrae
02-09-12, 05:42 AM
Post a screen shot of your boutique & you'll get more help

maggieyyli
02-10-12, 05:54 AM
I just visited your shop. Everyone is leaving happy; no broken hearts and your shop customers' happiness is 100%. Btw, I am using iphone.

lindalucias
02-17-12, 01:11 AM
I have a lot of broken hearts as well, is it maybe an android problem??? I visited my shop with someone else's Ipad and there were no broken hearts.
Also, Im making the normal amount of money. It seems a display problem, but still want to go back to my happy customers Ive always had!
I don't think there is anything wrong with my layout.
My id is lindalucias.

kooky panda
02-17-12, 06:08 AM
I have a lot of broken hearts as well, is it maybe an android problem??? I visited my shop with someone else's Ipad and there were no broken hearts.
Also, Im making the normal amount of money. It seems a display problem, but still want to go back to my happy customers Ive always had!
I don't think there is anything wrong with my layout.
My id is lindalucias.

Try moving the cash registers in the bottom corner, up closer to the door.

klmjs
02-19-12, 06:54 PM
Move your cashiers away from the doors. Shoppers dont want to be rushed. The farther the doors are the more time the shoppers have in your store. Try it.

02-21-12, 03:45 PM
Move your cashiers away from the doors. Shoppers dont want to be rushed. The farther the doors are the more time the shoppers have in your store. Try it.

OMG this really was my problem that I was unknown of thanks so much I always find answers on tl forums who knows better than us the game players!