PDA

View Full Version : People in my Restaurant

Unregistered
10-26-10, 10:03 AM
I have plenty of seating and food and i use to have so many people but now people come in stand at the hostess table and then usually leave with and angry face. i dont understand because i have chairs for them. its soo strange. any ideas?

deadpix
10-26-10, 12:44 PM
I have plenty of seating and food and i use to have so many people but now people come in stand at the hostess table and then usually leave with and angry face. i dont understand because i have chairs for them. its soo strange. any ideas?

This usually happens when there is no room for them to walk or if the path to the chairs at the tables are blocked. You must make sure that there is room enough between tables and chairs for the customers to move about and you have to be sure that there is a clear path from the door to the tables and chairs.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 02:20 PM

Make sure they can get to the front of the hostess desk too.