PDA

View Full Version : Few minor bugs today

tones22
01-10-12, 05:42 PM
Just wanted to share that I had about 5-10 out of sync issues with fashion story today when ordering new clothing items, had to reorder them several times. Also I sent gifts to all my friends and it told me that "89" of my nbrs didn't receive them...well I only have 50 so I'm not sure what's up with that. Just wanted to share in case anyone else had the same problems.

barleycoon
01-10-12, 05:48 PM
For the messages with the gifting try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. For the ordering of clothes, if the first suggestion doesn't help try force closing the app or could try restarting your device.
If the issues continue, please advise us of your device, device version and game version, thanks.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 05:48 PM
Many people had major issues today and yesterday, myself included

pinkster73
01-10-12, 05:49 PM
No offense to barleycoon, but these issues are on TL's end and none of that will fix it.

nmishii
01-10-12, 05:54 PM
Me too. In RS I just lost 24K in coins I earned since the last time I played. Drop in the bucket compared to my total for the last week. Fortunately I didn't lose my 23K in BS this time.

Not to mention the Processing..., Loading..., out of sync errors, internet connection errors.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 05:57 PM
I'm only watering back who waters me today. I can't handle the constant getting stuck on processing.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 06:07 PM
Ge, My fault AGAIN, SHOCKER, My iOS not up to date, game version old etc.. NOT. They have had syncing errors on all games since last evening EST in US. Not saying Night because that implies after 6 pm. They screwed up AGAIN and no matter how many times I restart every thing on my IPOD, ii just don't fix!!

How about HONESTY and let KP and the groupies off the hook and TL says we have NO CLUE and WE JUST AROUND WITH YOU ALL.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 06:11 PM
I'm only watering back who waters me today. I can't handle the constant getting stuck on processing.

lol I got stuck trying to water you back.. To my neighbors that watered earlier, I tried. I just got so PO'ed at processing and constant out of sync and wait what call it here? I call it App CRASHes.

GroupMagma
01-10-12, 06:13 PM
There do appear to be some sync error issues we're currently investigating. Thanks for letting us know.

nmishii
01-10-12, 06:36 PM
I watered Farm and tipped half of RS after midnight last night, and the rest of RS and all of BS this morning. It wasn't that bad. Now it is way worse. Not able to get past Processing... on the neighbors who were full and watered/tipped me or community members that watered/tipped. Will try tonight when I get home, better/faster connection. Will not be able to water/tip back some community members who did not write on my wall, sorry if you are one of them.

I just collected my BS tips, got an out of sync and then an internet connection problem. Twice. Lost 800 coins, but now they seem to have been restored.

I earn about 5400-5500 coins/hr in RS/BS. I have about 6000 coins less than I did this morning.

sumnboutme
01-10-12, 07:29 PM
I was trying to display items today in FS and got the out of sync message and poof! Some of my items disappeared :(

dpnopaq
01-10-12, 07:33 PM
i am having all sorts of problems with zoo story today. out of sync issues abound along with a few other aggravating things like not being able to request material from my neighbors. also, i upgraded one habitat twice, coins came out twice, but no upgrade. very frustrating!

tones22
01-10-12, 11:10 PM
Thank you for responding. Was hoping to finish mastering some of my outfits and recipes before they go offline in a couple days. Cheers, Tones
There do appear to be some sync error issues we're currently investigating. Thanks for letting us know.

sibl
01-12-12, 12:20 AM
Dear Kooky,
Sorry if im bothering you. Since four days I can't play any of the TL games. After a while "Processing" or "Oh Darn" appears. Cooking and baking is not functioning. Half of my stoves are empty although I left them prepared. Same with my plants. I can't write to neighbors anymore, ASAP "Processing" appears. I'm totally desolate. I made an update of my Ipad2 device yesterday, although I never wanted IOS5.0.1 because of the emoji feature. But nothing helped. Now I have no Emojis and no game.
Did you hear about this problem?
I talked to my phone company, there are no problems. I have a great 3G receiving.
I'm really very sad. Hope you can help me. You know I love the games and would like to stay. Sorry again to write you.
Sincerely
Sibel.

barleycoon
01-12-12, 01:12 AM
Hi Sibl, I'm really sorry your having issues with all your games, please don't ever worry about asking for help, no one ever minds at all. Have you tried restarting your ipad2, to do this press the on/off button and home button together, soon the apple symbol will show on your screen. Your device will do everything, so it's best to just leave it to do this. Don't worry that the screen goes blank, everything will come back. Could also try deleting the apps and redownloading the games from the app store, your games are safe on TLs server so you won't lose anything. Please let us know, if this doesn't help. Thanks.

sourlicorice2
01-12-12, 08:10 AM
I'm not having any problems with my main games on my iPad but was trying to play my other ones on my iPod and same thing. Luckily I don't play the ones on my iPod much as I need wifi so can't play unless near wifi. I just gave up and went back to my iPad. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

kooky panda
01-12-12, 09:49 AM
Dear Kooky,
Sorry if im bothering you. Since four days I can't play any of the TL games. After a while "Processing" or "Oh Darn" appears. Cooking and baking is not functioning. Half of my stoves are empty although I left them prepared. Same with my plants. I can't write to neighbors anymore, ASAP "Processing" appears. I'm totally desolate. I made an update of my Ipad2 device yesterday, although I never wanted IOS5.0.1 because of the emoji feature. But nothing helped. Now I have no Emojis and no game.
Did you hear about this problem?
I talked to my phone company, there are no problems. I have a great 3G receiving.
I'm really very sad. Hope you can help me. You know I love the games and would like to stay. Sorry again to write you.
Sincerely
Sibel.

I had a couple of out of sync this morning, but no major processing problems. The emioji was fixed yesterday so you should be able to use the emojis.
I play on 3G too, and yes no issues with connections(I am on AT&T).
Have you tried to delete and redown the game? Also go in and delete all versions, and just redownload the Regular games(no christmas versions). If you have more than one version of the game, that may be creating an issue.

sibl
01-13-12, 05:20 AM
Thank you so much for your helping words. I tried out your advices. But nothing really helped. In the moment I try to visit a neighbor "Processing" appears for over five minutes. so I shot down the game. I rebooted my iPad, deleted and reloaded FS. But my new neighbors OH DARN and PROCESSING love me. Hihi. To bad I can't delete them.
I have the newest update IOS 5.0.1, have no problems with the Internet. So I really hope there will be solution for me soon.
Thank you for your care.
Sibel