PDA

View Full Version : Customer can't come to my Restaurant story

snoopy10
01-10-12, 03:01 PM
Hi,
I don't know if anyone have this same problems.

Yesterday, my Restaurant story was working fine but then in the afternoon (on my way home from work), I've noticed that my hostess is not at her post and then I've also noticed that my customers are stuck at the door, can't come in, only 1 customer with the 'Pet story' on top of their head can come in and walk around the restaurant.

I've then switched off my iPhone (as normally with any problems, if you turned off your mobile, it will fix the problems), then switched back it on, the problem still exist. I've done this about 3x, still not fixing the problems.

When I went to sleep last night, I turned it off for the whole night and when I switched it on this morning, the problem still exist.

Anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it, please let me know.

Thank you, have a nice day!:confused:

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:06 PM
Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game (progress is saved)?

Have you recently redesigned your restaurant?

And what OS, iPhone model and Game Version are you on?

snoopy10
01-10-12, 03:10 PM
Last month I was on iPhone3G, then I bought iPhone4S, when I got the new iPhone, I lost all the games and started new ones. I then emailed team lava and requested for the account to be transferred - which they did and all the games still working perfectly.

I played both Restaurant and Fashion story Christmas, my Fashion story is still working perfectly till now but Restaurant story started playing up yesterday but it has been working perfect till yesterday afternoon.

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 03:13 PM
Can you take a screenshot & post it here?

kooky panda
01-10-12, 03:20 PM

I looked into you game (you can delete the new invite).
I do not think your customers can get to the podium. try moving the last brown divider so they can get between your dividers and clock tables.

snoopy10
01-10-12, 03:21 PM
I think I know how to take a screenshot but don't know how to post it? Take the screenshot using the iPhone on the game, right?

snoopy10
01-10-12, 03:22 PM
I've tried that, the podium is not block by anything at all

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:23 PM
I think I know how to take a screenshot but don't know how to post it? Take the screenshot using the iPhone on the game, right?

Press the "Home" and "Sleep" switches on your iPhone, or use the camera icon in the top right of the screen.

To upload, see Kooky's thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-to-post-picture-using-photobucket):).

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 03:30 PM
I think this may be the problem. Move that barrier or the time chair and see if that helps.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/48735730.jpg

snoopy10
01-10-12, 03:43 PM
Bobbyrae - Thank you so much!!!! You've figured this out, I have removed the chairs and some tables and now I got the game back to normal........you're the best!!
Thank you everyone for all the help!!

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:45 PM
Bobbyrae - Thank you so much!!!! You've figured this out, I have removed the chairs and some tables and now I got the game back to normal........you're the best!!

Yay!

By the way, your Restaurant is amazing!

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Tuesday, 10th January 2012-1946~First UN General Assembly Meeting
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 07:41 PM
No problem. Glad to help.