PDA

View Full Version : Help! Did not make purchase in closet!

cristinae115
01-10-12, 02:05 PM
I'm hoping you can help me. I was browsing the closet, clicked on items to see how they looked and did not click 'buy all'. Next thing I knew, 30,000 coins and 10 gems were taken away when I did not purchase anything!! This is the second time this has happened with the closet! What do I need to do??
Thanks!!

barleycoon
01-10-12, 02:12 PM
If you're not sure what happened, email support@teamlava.com explaining your issue, which game it's on and include your storm8 ID.

cristinae115
01-10-12, 02:15 PM
Thank you!!!!

barleycoon
01-10-12, 02:30 PM
Thank you!!!!

Your welcome, you should get an automated email back quite soon from support. Then TL will be able to check what happened in your game for you.

ultrafrog
01-10-12, 02:35 PM
They might tell you what happened in your game, but don't expect any refund.

barleycoon
01-10-12, 02:41 PM
They might tell you what happened in your game, but don't expect any refund.

Only TL can look into games and make a decision as to what happened, and we can't know in this case if a refund is appropriate or not. The advice is to email support, if a player is not sure what's happened.

Rachael98
01-10-12, 02:43 PM
Only TL can look into games and make a decision as to what happened, and we can't know in this case if a refund is appropriate or not. The advice is to email support, if a player is not sure what's happened.

Ultra is merely stating a warning which in all fairness may well be based on personal experience.

ultrafrog
01-10-12, 02:46 PM
Ultra is merely stating a warning which in all fairness may well be based on personal experience.

That and the experience of pretty much everyone else.

kooky panda
01-10-12, 02:52 PM
I'm hoping you can help me. I was browsing the closet, clicked on items to see how they looked and did not click 'buy all'. Next thing I knew, 30,000 coins and 10 gems were taken away when I did not purchase anything!! This is the second time this has happened with the closet! What do I need to do??
Thanks!!

The closet can be tricky. When you are finished trying on clothes be sure and hit the top back arrow button to exit out

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/6ec6f569-1.jpg

Then hit the undo button .

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/1c2becfb.jpg

If you just hit the red X on top right, the purchase may be done.

nmishii
01-10-12, 02:56 PM

You are correct. The forum is filled with posts of those trying to get a refund.

If TL records show that the gems were used to purchase something that was not delivered, that item may be delivered.

If TL records do not show a transaction, the person will get nothing.

In no way will TL refund the gems.

Rachael98
01-10-12, 02:58 PM

Shhhh! I'm trying to be diplomatic:p.

note:

Note...?

barleycoon
01-10-12, 02:59 PM
I'm sorry, but I really don't think any of this is fair on the OP. The OP was seeking advice on what to do.

nmishii
01-10-12, 02:59 PM
The closet can be tricky. When you are finished trying on clothes be sure and hit the top back arrow button to exit out

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/6ec6f569-1.jpg

Then hit the undo button .

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/1c2becfb.jpg

If you just hit the red X on top right, the purchase may be done.

note:

That is totally wrong. The red x universally means cancel, not to perform the action. Can we add this to the list of gem traps?

nmishii
01-10-12, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry, but I really don't think any of this is fair on the OP. The OP was seeking advice on what to do.

I think its fair to the OP. The OP should also be aware of what to expect, especially if he/she gets the run around from support.

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:03 PM

And it was given. Contact Support, but don't hold your breath because, from experience, it seems like you don't exactly have a high chance of a refund. That's the advice given collectively by the users, plus Kooky's explanation.

That is totally wrong. The red x universally means cancel, not to perform the action. Can we add this to the list of gem traps?

There's a list of "gem traps". I suppose you can.
Can I add it to my list of "benefit of the doubt, might be a mistake" list?

cristinae115
01-10-12, 08:17 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. TL got back to me and they won't issue the refund. Oh well, it is only a game for fun, but darn! I worked hard for all those coins and gems lol! Kooky panda, I did hit that X button, and not the undo button :(. I'll have to watch it next time and be more careful. Well.. At least I have a closet of nice clothes for my avatar to wear lol...

pinkster73
01-10-12, 08:35 PM
No refund. What a surprise.

ariesblu
01-10-12, 08:51 PM
I do not think it's inaccurate to say that tl generally does not refund people. I feel bad for you cristinae115, but that's how tl rolls.