PDA

View Full Version : gems questions!

lovelove2005
01-10-12, 01:24 PM
Hello anyone,

I try to buy gems last night but it won't let me.....please tell me what happened

Rachael98
01-10-12, 01:45 PM
E-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com) and look at this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) guide.

kooky panda
01-10-12, 03:31 PM
What device do you play on?
what is happening when you try to buy gems? blank screen? error message?

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 04:27 PM
You might want to hold off on gem purchases until they get this weeks glitches fixed.

Rachael98
01-10-12, 04:39 PM
You might want to hold off on gem purchases until they get this weeks glitches fixed.

That's fine for the OP because it's not working:p.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Tuesday, 10th January 2012-1946~First UN General Assembly Meeting
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

lovelove2005
01-11-12, 10:12 AM
I play on iPhone 4's. I did email to TL last night. it's not blank screen or error message....its processing and then go back to gems screen...I did delete it and reinstall and still doesn't help...( not only and my neighbors still unable buy gems) Please fix it. Thanks

kooky panda
01-11-12, 10:16 AM
I play on iPhone 4's. I did email to TL last night. it's not blank screen or error message....its processing and then go back to gems screen...I did delete it and reinstall and still doesn't help...( not only and my neighbors still unable buy gems) Please fix it. Thanks
Try going into your settings under safari and delete cookies and data and history. Then go into your setting under store, log out of itunes then log back in.
The restart your phone.

lovelove2005
01-11-12, 12:39 PM
I did clear cookies & history and then log out and lock back in iTunes, but still doesn't help. please do not tell me to restore my iPhone, bc I don't want to...nothing we can do right now. Anyway, Thanks for helping.

kooky panda
01-11-12, 01:18 PM
I did clear cookies & history and then log out and lock back in iTunes, but still doesn't help. please do not tell me to restore my iPhone, bc I don't want to...nothing we can do right now. Anyway, Thanks for helping.

I think the restoring only fixes when you get the blanket gem screen.

Okay ...try syncing to itunes (while there make sure you have at least version 4.3.5).

another thing to try is a hard reboot.. hold down on/off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple icon.(ignore the red sliding bar).

lovelove2005
01-11-12, 02:15 PM
Hello! it still doesn't help:( Thanks again Kooky

barleycoon
01-11-12, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=lovelove2005;207935]Hello! it still doesn't help:( Thanks again Kooky[/
Are you having any issues with iTunes? Are you able to buy gems on any of the other story games?

kooky panda
01-12-12, 06:36 AM
Hello! it still doesn't help:( Thanks again Kooky
I think at this time you may need to email support@teamlava.com Let them you know your device, the games you are having issues with and exactly what is happening.
Also let them know all the steps you have taken to try and fix this.