PDA

View Full Version : Out of Sync/No Internet Connection

lisalovelys
01-10-12, 11:26 AM
Is anyone else having a problem today with getting messages of "Being Out of Sync" and that you need internet connection to play the game. I have WiFi in my home and keep getting both of these messages today!!! I can't seem to do anything!! I can't order clothes, can't Like/Gift.

It's VERY frustrating trying to do anything. I didn't email support because by reading others posts, there are issues with that. If anyone know what to do, please let me know. Thanks!!

barleycoon
01-10-12, 11:38 AM
Try force closing the app, which device are you playing on? I'm sorry your having these issues.

nmishii
01-10-12, 11:38 AM
I got both the out of sync and no internet several times today and yesterday. On wifi/3G at home and 3G elsewhere, different providers.

kooky panda
01-10-12, 11:50 AM
I was fine on Fashion, but Pet Shop I did get a few out of sync messages. I forced closed the game and reopened, then I was fine.
what device are you playing on? Are you having any other problems with your wifi connecting to other applications or getting on the internet?

RoseMiti
01-10-12, 11:51 AM
I'm having out of sync messages at Farm Story. Other games are ok.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 11:57 AM
God ALL MIGHTY, just say TL up the servers yesterday and everyone is having problems in every game. Yes can be used and common english after Battlestar on. So, leave alone that I am upset. You as TL employees just read what want, Read what people saying. Or does your soul like the Grinches grow smaller and smaller each time you see how your gaining money? I Hope any Heaven, Nirvana, Hereafter, Valhalla, Zion etc count your options in life and make account of actions.

I May find different paths even but I always stick by one rule "Do not screw over any one else INTENTIONALLY, unless they did to you"

nmishii
01-10-12, 12:07 PM
I was fine on Fashion, but Pet Shop I did get a few out of sync messages. I forced closed the game and reopened, then I was fine.
what device are you playing on? Are you having any other problems with your wifi connecting to other applications or getting on the internet?

Usually when TL games have connection issues I'll check if I can get on the internet and almost always I can. There have been many posts about this issue recently, so I stopped checking because its most likely TL games. This is the 3rd thread I posted in since last night.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 12:10 PM
Yes, me too

lisalovelys
01-10-12, 12:13 PM
I'm only having trouble on the Fashion Story (only game I'm playing). My internet on computer and phone is fine with everything else. I have a Motorola Atrix....it's an Android phone. I've tried force closing, turning off my device, and even turning off my device then pulling the battery out. It's really frustrating and makes me wanna quit playing!!

pinkster73
01-10-12, 12:18 PM
I'm only having trouble on the Fashion Story (only game I'm playing). My internet on computer and phone is fine with everything else. I have a Motorola Atrix....it's an Android phone. I've tried force closing, turning off my device, and even turning off my device then pulling the battery out. It's really frustrating and makes me wanna quit playing!!

It's a problem on TL's end, not yours

kooky panda
01-10-12, 01:16 PM
When you are getting the out of sync messages, what are you doing? visiting nbrs? putting down crops, food, clothes??

donnabean
01-10-12, 01:23 PM
Im having trouble too

digital_ghost
01-10-12, 01:32 PM
I thought it was just me. Happened a couple of times on fashion and a few on bakery.

nmishii
01-10-12, 01:33 PM
I've always gotten out of sync messages when sending gifts, but more so yesterday and today than normal. After that, it tells me it couldn't send the gift to any nbrs, but the neighbor list shows that a gift was sent.

I can't remember what I was doing the other times. Will note from now on.

I am now getting a lot of internet connection errors when accepting gifts and requests, and writing on walls. I tap Ok and it almost always connects again and I am in the same place from when it lost connection.

I don't get out of sync errors when visiting neighbors, I don't think. For that, I usually get a "Loading other [farm|restaurant|bakery] failed" and if I try again most of the time it works. Its a network problem like the out of sync.

I don't believe its a network problem on my end.

nmishii
01-10-12, 01:38 PM
Also related, I am in "Processing..." at lot more when I try to visit. I give up and restart the game before I get the out of sync.

Also in "Processing..." a lot more when writing on walls. I exit and reenter before I get the out of sync.

Seeing "Loading..." a lot more and a lot longer now also, when trying to get into my news feed, wall, and neighbor list.

All network related on TL's side, I believe.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 02:09 PM
The getting stuck on "processing" is making it very tedious to play.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 02:55 PM
Also related, I am in "Processing..." at lot more when I try to visit. I give up and restart the game before I get the out of sync.

Also in "Processing..." a lot more when writing on walls. I exit and reenter before I get the out of sync.

Seeing "Loading..." a lot more and a lot longer now also, when trying to get into my news feed, wall, and neighbor list.

All network related on TL's side, I believe.

Yep, started yesterday on all games. have to do about everything 2 times at least to make sure done. TL less Mojitoes and more brain used on a monday or don't mess with it..

kooky panda
01-11-12, 09:55 AM
There do appear to be some sync error issues we're currently investigating. Thanks for letting us know.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22639-Few-minor-bugs-today&p=207384&viewfull=1#post207384

sibl
01-15-12, 05:35 PM
The same things are happening to me. Open Farm Story, visit a neighbor than Processing appears. Meanwhile all my plowing and planting is gone. I have to start all over again. Deleted and reloaded the games several times. No help!! I'm very upset. I hope this problem will be solved soon.
Sibel.

shakiba
01-15-12, 08:25 PM
The same things are happening to me. Open Farm Story, visit a neighbor than Processing appears. Meanwhile all my plowing and planting is gone. I have to start all over again. Deleted and reloaded the games several times. No help!! I'm very upset. I hope this problem will be solved soon.
Sibel.

ikr? The same thing only on farm (and sometimes bakery). I plow and plant, etc, and then I have to start over just bc of the "internet problem". :(