PDA

View Full Version : Can we get an update for Adroid users

minizozo
01-10-12, 10:09 AM
It is really depressing coming to this board and reading all the fun FS clients are having with their goals and cool stuff.

So, lets cut the bull and excuses and give the Android user at least an approximate date when we will have goals.

ANDROID USERS please do buy gems until this has been resolved. I feel like Team Lava looks at us like little cockroaches getting in the way, but hey, they won't refuse our money.

Why would a company give the fun for only a selection of customers. Please, I don't want to hear about short staff, beta versions and all the excuses I have already heard. I want to hear something positive with a date attached. Is that too much to ask?

nmishii
01-10-12, 10:17 AM
I think you meant to say "please do not buy gems"

TL won't give dates, they just say they are working on it. Which I got tired of hearing long before I got tired of hearing about short staff and beta versions.

I say no earlier than March. We'll most likely miss out on Valentines goals. Maybe Easter.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 10:34 AM
Or Christmas

minizozo
01-10-12, 11:52 AM
Oops,

Yes I meant PLEASE DO NOT BUY GEMS. Well, it is a shame and I will be looking for a new game that likes ALL the customers equally.

nmishii
01-10-12, 12:10 PM
Or Christmas

I think you're right. And we'll get the Christmas goals that the iOS players had this year. Wouldn't want to release something new and never seen before to Androids.

donnabean
01-10-12, 01:30 PM
I totally agree I wont buy gems I feel android users are being treated badly WE NEED THE SAME AS IOS

dalula
01-10-12, 03:42 PM
I play on android (and ipod) and it is so upsetting when i cant even see the goal prizes... except for the floor and changing room.

kittyraes
01-28-12, 10:26 AM
Its Totally !!! I refuse to give them my money untill we receive the goals. And its like we are being left out pf the game and missin out on all the awesome things!

queentina3
01-28-12, 10:51 AM
We pay the same amount for gems that iOS pays, so we should be entitled to the same service, aka goals/appliances/recipes, IMO. Now if TL wants to offer us lower prices for gems and let the iOS users pay the higher price, since they're allowed content that we are not, then fine I'll stop complaining about it. But since both have to pay the same amount, we should be given the same content.

gotalotaluv
01-28-12, 10:23 PM
I agree. I too play on Android, and frankly it's just WRONG when a neighbor asks for help on a goal and I have to reply "Sorry, I don't have the goals, would you like 200 contrast pumps instead?" ... In addition, I found myself wondering if something was wrong with my device when I couldn't even SEE the things they aquired from the goals. I play 4 TL games, but Fashion is my BAAAAABY! It would be so wonderful to be able to participate! It's 2012 ... we are building a space station ... we have smart phones and no one over 30 is "smarter than a 5th grader" ... can we please get goals for the Android users?

pinkster73
01-28-12, 10:30 PM
I agree. I too play on Android, and frankly it's just WRONG when a neighbor asks for help on a goal and I have to reply "Sorry, I don't have the goals, would you like 200 contrast pumps instead?" ... In addition, I found myself wondering if something was wrong with my device when I couldn't even SEE the things they aquired from the goals. I play 4 TL games, but Fashion is my BAAAAABY! It would be so wonderful to be able to participate! It's 2012 ... we are building a space station ... we have smart phones and no one over 30 is "smarter than a 5th grader" ... can we please get goals for the Android users?

It's bad in farm not being able to see goal crops, just green space, then you type ntw and people after you are thinking "what an idiot, there's tons to water".

queentina3
01-28-12, 10:33 PM
That is when you write "sorry, I'm android and I don't see anything to water". LOL

I still like how sometimes I can't see what is on a rack or a table/chair, only light grey circles and I have to try to guess where to tap in order to place a tip.

143Blue
01-28-12, 10:55 PM
:mad: i think this is really unfair to the andriods especially the ones who pay........ maybe if andriods stop paying for gems TL will get the hint they need money from andriods too and THEN actually do something about it??

nmishii
01-28-12, 11:40 PM
I like watching the customers eat invisible food in my neighbor's restaurant and bakeries.

I used to see empty counters and know that they had invisible food on it.

Now with the servings changes, I see empty counters and many are really empty.

nmishii
01-28-12, 11:43 PM
I have a neighbor who has an American flag in flowers on her farm. The part with the stars are forget-me-nots. The ******s are red poinsettias (I'm asuming) and white poinsettias. To me, it looks like an American flag with green and white ******s.

queentina3
01-29-12, 10:02 AM
I have a neighbor who has an American flag in flowers on her farm. The part with the stars are forget-me-nots. The ******s are red poinsettias (I'm asuming) and white poinsettias. To me, it looks like an American flag with green and white ******s.

Maybe America changed its flag and we weren't informed? LOL!!!

julia3032
01-29-12, 10:16 AM
I'm not on an Android, but I'm with you! Although I fail to see what is so great about the goals (you can have mine, wish I could give them to you), I understand that you want and should have everything IOS users have.

dresscute
01-30-12, 12:21 AM
I totally agree with all of u who use android and have no goals for playing!!!! I am so upset and angry i still havent this system until this moment!! Why always ios users can get the latest updates faster than androids. My nbrs
always request materials fm me and i am so sorry to say i dont have this, cant help for u.

Besides, i just saw the pretty decorations fm goals. I really want it for remodeling my place.

TL, Please give us a date. When will it released? one year or later, when we got this, i think there are no fun, bcoz all of the stuffs are outdated. And ios will lead the trend forever i think!!!!!! :((((((

ariesblu
01-30-12, 12:45 PM
I agree, it's really weird coming to the forums sometimes, and you see all of these posts pertaining to goals, holiday version of games, etc etc and you cannot really add much to them. The forums are inundated with those threads, and it sucks that Androids are unable to participate in the new offerings, and TL has failed to acknowledge that, or even give reason for that. Even some of their announcements on new stuff they've created or are set out to give have been misleading.

And I really hope a moderator takes the time to both acknowledge and post in this thread, instead of just editing a user's post, and then cutting and leaving.