PDA

View Full Version : Stuck ovens

josey12
01-10-12, 08:32 AM
I play B.S.on my iPhone 4 version 1.4.2. I have two ovens that are stuck, they won't do anything. They are stuck in the first stage of mixing, so they are not even cooking. What should I do?

kattybell
01-10-12, 08:34 AM
So their frozen? You could try deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that helps.

barleycoon
01-10-12, 09:11 AM
I play B.S.on my iPhone 4 version 1.4.2. I have two ovens that are stuck, they won't do anything. They are stuck in the first stage of mixing, so they are not even cooking. What should I do?

I've had this happen a few times, usually placing in and out of storage corrects it. Please let us know, if it doesn't correct it for you. Also could try force closing the app or restarting your device, if the first suggestion doesn't help.

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 09:54 AM
Yup. Force close the app & resart. That should solve the prob.

MaddieMay33
01-11-12, 09:05 AM
Force close the app & resart. .

Exactly what does it mean to force close the app? Thanks.

kooky panda
01-11-12, 09:21 AM
Exactly what does it mean to force close the app? Thanks.

force closing the application is closing down the game . This shuts down the game
so when you reopen, this will sometimes clear out glitches you may be having.

On Iphone, ipad, : double click your home button twice ,then hold down the game icon until you see the red minus sign. Click on red minus sign.

From your Android home screen:

Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Apps (ALL) > Force Stop. If you have a Application Monitor widget version of Android; I have it and use it all you can do the same process in two taps.

MaddieMay33
01-11-12, 09:56 AM
what about ipod touch? Where is the home button?

MaddieMay33
01-11-12, 09:58 AM
what about ipod touch? Where is the home button?

wait I think I get it. I thought that would delete the app but I guess not.

kooky panda
01-11-12, 10:00 AM
If you hold down the icon without hitting the home button twice you will get a big X, this will delete the application.
On Touch Home button is the button you click at the bottom to under your slide to unlock bar.

MaddieMay33
01-11-12, 10:18 AM
Thanks, Kooky. You are sooo helpful!!! :)

josey12
01-11-12, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the help. After being stuck for about 18 hrs and turning my phone on and off several times it was finally fixed.