PDA

View Full Version : How to build my own Turducken Deep Fryer from nuts and bolts

cngim
01-10-12, 05:37 AM
I try to build this turducken deep fryer and the sushi counter but find no ways to do so. I find it bit complicated and perplexed even reading the instruction.

Where to start and how to start? Where to find my own nuts and bolts?

Can anyone assist me?

Thanks

Cngim

kattybell
01-10-12, 05:42 AM
Can you place the appliances? You get the parts by requesting them from neighbors. You can hit ask friends in the manage section and it will allow you to send requests.

cngim
01-10-12, 09:32 AM
Hi kattybell,

This is the problem. I can't even place the appliance. When I chose this appliance and click on it, then it comes out with this "you have to build your own from nuts and bolts...etc etc".

So where to find nuts and bolts in order to build?

kattybell
01-10-12, 09:34 AM
Sounds like your clicking the information button try to click the right edge and see if you can place it. Also like I said you can request parts from neighbors. Try building it than you'll see where you can request for parts.

nmishii
01-10-12, 09:36 AM
You are probably tapping on the "i" which brings up the info popup you are seeing. Try tapping elsewhere, near the top. If it doesn't matter where you tap and it still won't place, restart your game.

The sushi counter is 1x2 so you need enough space for it.

The recipes for the turducken fryer are unlocked by goals, which will be removed from the game on Friday. If you unlock the recipe, you can cook it past Friday.

nmishii
01-10-12, 09:38 AM
This may help

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To

cngim
01-11-12, 01:31 AM
Hi nmishii,

Your are absolutely right, I am in fact tapping on the "i" and "hammer icon" when trying to place the object. I tried it again after reading your post and it works ;):D

Thank you so much :)

Regards,
cngim

You are probably tapping on the "i" which brings up the info popup you are seeing. Try tapping elsewhere, near the top. If it doesn't matter where you tap and it still won't place, restart your game.

The sushi counter is 1x2 so you need enough space for it.

The recipes for the turducken fryer are unlocked by goals, which will be removed from the game on Friday. If you unlock the recipe, you can cook it past Friday.

cngim
01-11-12, 01:32 AM
Thanks kattybell. Problem solved :)