PDA

View Full Version : Out of Sync notification

foxylady159
01-09-12, 10:30 PM
Everytime I go to the nursery to place the Great Dane the game says my game is out of sync with the server. I've tried closing the app and restarting it many times and I get the same result. This started with placing a bred Betta which after minutes of being ready to place was sick immediately. All of these issues and gem requirements for pets don't make this game fun. It's getting to the point of this game being a waste of time and deleting the app. Help.

myst1cal
01-09-12, 11:11 PM
Something similar just happened to me. The game said "out of sync" after I tried to place my welsh corgi puppy. After trying to place it about 5 times, then it seemed to be ok. So I started to breed a pug, & what do I get? ... I get another sync error message that says i'm being reset again. except now I have no welsh corgi puppy (although the pug is now still breedig last i checked) I was done with the set & now I have to start over with the 2nd puppy. Can't someone higher up in the "game chain" fix this & by the way give me my missing pet back??

faustus8
01-10-12, 12:35 AM
As I just finished posting a second ago in a similar thread, this same exact thing happened to both my fiancee and I with our dalmation puppies. Mine somehow traveled back into the womb five hours so now I can't breed anything else until the morning... if that even works, and hers straight up disappeared. She wants her fourth dalmation so that she can finish off her shop, and I want mine because... well, I want it. Any help on this would be appreciated. Compensation for lost time would be even better.

barleycoon
01-10-12, 01:07 AM
I'm not sure if any off you have tried restarting your devices? It may help. Also which device, game version and device version are you playing on? Thanks

badethskie
01-10-12, 03:19 AM
well this is happening to me now! it sucks. i've already tried 10 times but get the same result. i'm using iphone4 game version is 1.0.2. please help me

barleycoon
01-10-12, 04:29 AM
well this is happening to me now! it sucks. i've already tried 10 times but get the same result. i'm using iphone4 game version is 1.0.2. please help me

Could try force closing the app, just a thought has anyone tried visiting a nbr and then seeing if the animal can be placed after trying this? Could also try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.

tee1146
01-10-12, 05:34 AM
The same thing happen to me but I already had a puggle in the nursery and becuase of the sinc problem my puggle ended up sick and I didnt have any gems to heal it so not only did I lose the puggle I lost coins because of it I personally feel that someone need to fix this problem fast before I lose any more money that I don't have

Thank you very much

lupi123
01-10-12, 05:54 AM
I woke up early to collect my Flemish rabbit after 2 days of waiting. There is nothing else to do in this game other then wait for breeding time.
Get the rabbit and place with the family, just happy I was early enough and it is not sick.
Get an out of sync message, the game restarts with the daily bonus coins screen, and now my rabbit is back in the nursery with hrs to go :(
:(It is not much fun playing this game anymore :(

Leire22
01-10-12, 06:02 AM
To me totally does not matter which device and whch version of ios or game u have, it does in each game since yesterday and some games almost no possible to play, it makes me go crazy and twisting me on max, finally fix t tl, this is really no way, u replant and u can start half of it again due making changes - no matter if putting new food, replanting, selling what u dont need anmore, no matter which action u do even including taking coins from table etc etc, each few mins same problem, this is like psycho!!!!!

Leire22
01-10-12, 06:03 AM
Any stupid restart wont help, this problem is on TL side on their darn servers, i am to tally sure of it, i am on net since 1999 and i am not stupid !!!

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 06:27 AM
I've restarted, rebooted, visited others, gifted, played with other pets, rebooted again, hard booted with app running and still keep getting the out of sync when I try to place my pup. Something wrong with that part of app, not that anyone pays attention to what we think....BOOOO TeamLava!!!

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 06:45 AM
Could try force closing the app, just a thought has anyone tried visiting a nbr and then seeing if the animal can be placed after trying this? Could also try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.

If I had any trust in TL I might try that but I'm starting to picture a couple of guys in their grandmothers basement with this crew. I've already lost Gems that can't be recovered.

faustus8
01-10-12, 07:29 AM
I am using an old iPod touch and she is using a newer iPhone (not the four, but still, newerish). Both of us having same problem. She restarted the phone, restarted the app, and I restarted the iPod. Still same problem. When I woke up this morning though, my dalmation was finished and it didn't have the issue anymore. Still, it sucks that her dalmation died.

faustus8
01-10-12, 07:30 AM
Jonezy93, their customer service won't respond to a request to give the gems back on their mistake?

xxxxRACHxxxx
01-10-12, 07:31 AM
I am experienced gamer also and believe the fault lies with team lava and have emailed them

pinkster73
01-10-12, 07:53 AM
I'm getting out of sync on farm since yesterday. Probably every 10 minutes.

ohmysj
01-10-12, 08:28 AM
out of sync, several notifications!!!

I saw notification "your baby in nursery", then I got a pug baby and a turtle as reward.
But the mesaage of "out of sync" was came up several times.
and then, when i login my petshop, there isn't pug and turtle, both of them!!!
what's the problem? what do i do?

nmishii
01-10-12, 08:30 AM
I don't play Pet Shop but this morning I got an Out of Sync in Bakery Story and it restored the coins it stole from me earlier. So not all Out of Sync's are bad.

nmf290168
01-10-12, 08:45 AM
Same happening to me, I place the Puggle, it seems to accept it, a few seconds later the game freezes, tells me it's out of synch with the server and reverts to the "Your baby is ready", have force restarted the app, shut my iphone off and on again but it keeps happening. Getting very frustrating.

lehcar1
01-10-12, 09:01 AM
Same thing happens when I try to place a flemish rabbit. Do something before it gets sick and abandoned!

barleycoon
01-10-12, 09:09 AM
Same thing happens when I try to place a flemish rabbit. Do something before it gets sick and abandoned!

Try force closing the app , or try visiting a nbr then see if your able to place the Flemish rabbit.
Or restarting your device, which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks

kooky panda
01-10-12, 09:22 AM
I did get some out of sync issues this morning on Pet Shop, but my animal is not ready yet, so I have not lost my animal. I did force close my game and the out of sync issues did stop. So if you have forced closed your game and your animal is still lost, please let me know.
so far the animals that have been lost are:

Flemish Rabbit, Puggle, Pug,dalmation,welsh corgi and great dane.
Any other animal?

duckymia
01-10-12, 09:27 AM
It happened me too. I spent lots of time, and got nothing back. When this bug can be faxed? It's driving me nuts

sylvie4163
01-10-12, 09:37 AM
This happened to me as well. Except, my animal was sick, and whenever I abandoned (>_<) it the sync message came up and guess what little ick animal was back in my nursery? -__-
I hate having to abandon the animals but having to abandon them more than once is even worse.
Pomchi

myst1cal
01-10-12, 09:39 AM
I never got my welsh corgi back... And now I am getting the same sync error with my pug. This is so frustrating that I can't breed a pet to finish the sets & quests. :-/

kooky panda
01-10-12, 09:46 AM
I do know that when they changed the breeding times, some animals were sick because a player was not aware of the change.
(Day before yesterday I put a cockapoo down in the nursey and it took 2 days, yesterday I put another one down, and the breed time changed to 20 hours).

I will flag over the out of sync issue when placing animals from the nursery then losing them over to GM.

beauty4u2nvy
01-10-12, 09:48 AM
It seems to be a problem with the nursery. We all have various animals that when taken out of the nursery when it's ready, gives an out of sync message. Mine happens with the byetta. Funny thing is that I can continue doing other things while getting this out of sync message (i.e., collect, feed, get pet out of crossbreed). The only thing that gets reset is the byetta goes back into the nursery. I only have one nursery bed, so I hope this is fixed soon!

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 10:03 AM
Jonezy93, their customer service won't respond to a request to give the gems back on their mistake?

Sure, they responded that there wasn't anything they could do. The "apologized" for the frustration and would pass the info on the The Developer so that it wouldn't happen again.

It almost feels like that means that there is a list if people that have lost Gems. If you made it to the list, they won't take any from you again. I dont seem to be the only one this has happened to and from the forum the response seems canned.

myst1cal
01-10-12, 11:13 AM
Your right. I can do everything else accept place my puppy. I'm afraid my puppy is going to get sick soon since my attempt to place it has been unsuccessful. This is my breeding error trouble since yday. No more breeding for me until someone confirms this is fixed.

rachel9390
01-10-12, 11:25 AM
I have lost my great dane three times in the nursery and even after a few force closes I am still getting the out of sync error. FRUSTRATING.

xxxxRACHxxxx
01-10-12, 11:30 AM
Ok this is beyond a joke now nobody has replied to my email and my Dalmatian puppy is about to die! I know it's only a game but team lava make enough money out of these games to use a decent server and remedy glitches faster than this surely?? Not only that they never ever replace gems/coins pets/clothes or cakes that are lost due to server updates or crashes and it's about time they did! Thankyou JUDE'S TOP PETS / STELLIFY / BAKERAES

xxxxRACHxxxx
01-10-12, 11:58 AM
After updates and glitches can I expect to get my Dalmatian puppy back ....it mysteriously vanished after hours of attempting to place in game only tobe stooped by sync message. : (

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 12:02 PM
Check again before breeding It may have popped back in to do again.

SierraSaluki
01-10-12, 12:11 PM
I'm glad it's not just me. I've been trying to place my Angora kitten since this morning. I hope I don't have to abandon her.

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 12:14 PM
Maybe this is another ploy to get us to spend GEMs on sick baby animals. My Jack Russel is sick in the nursery and my choices are to Abandon or save him for 10 Gems.

nmishii
01-10-12, 12:16 PM
I'm getting out of sync and no internet connection messages constantly on Farm, RS, and BS. Its not just Pet Story. And I'm on Android, so its device independent.

faustus8
01-10-12, 01:02 PM
Sure, they responded that there wasn't anything they could do. The "apologized" for the frustration and would pass the info on the The Developer so that it wouldn't happen again.

It almost feels like that means that there is a list if people that have lost Gems. If you made it to the list, they won't take any from you again. I dont seem to be the only one this has happened to and from the forum the response seems canned.

To me that's very poor customer service. If you buy something, and then they break it, then they should be responsible for it, no? I'm not the victim of their service here, but if I was, I'd be all over them about it. I know my fiancee spent some money for some gems, and then they somehow disappeared. I don't know exactly what she did, but I think that her phone lagged on the breeding screen or something and she used it to speed up breeding or an expansion or something dumb like that. I think it's a gyp that they don't have any kind of confirmation screen for when you want to use gems, something that you actually pay for. Sounds to me like the ultimate scam - they make something cute, make it accessible to a ton of people by making it easy to play on your phone, and then make it near impossible to play to its fullest without spending mad ducats on gems so that you can get the best pets and what not. I mean, all I want is a turtle, but there's no way that I'm spending money to complete the collection to get it. But I digress.... I think that were they truly sorry, they could credit your account with some gems to compensate you for your loss. I mean, it would make sense, they SHOULD have the power to do that. I mean, this is just bad business to have so many unsatisfied customers.

kooky panda
01-10-12, 01:20 PM
I will flag over the out of sync issue when placing animals from the nursery then losing them over to GM.

Lets keep this thread on topic for the bug issue.:)

tiggerturf
01-10-12, 02:37 PM
I got the same response of Out of Sync when trying to place my Golden Retiever pup in his pen, 1,2,3,4 tries and the same. Then I try again, OK so far, so I breed a Bosten Terrior, then my Golden Retriever pup disappears from his pen. This is all messed up.

I also bought a Pug, then moved around a few pens, and my Pug under-construction disappeared. So I bought another Pug. Now since the Sync issues, i still have (1) Pug, both both my new pet purchases disappeared.

Can you find my Gold pup & add my (1) Gold pup count & my (2) Pug purchase count back. Please
Thanks, ID: TiggerTurf

lehcar1
01-10-12, 03:13 PM
Try force closing the app , or try visiting a nbr then see if your able to place the Flemish rabbit.
Or restarting your device, which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks

How to force close on ipod touch? I know how to do it with my android phone but since the apps lag I had to transfer to my ipod touch, which I used to only use for music. Instead I restarted my device and now I can't even open the app, or any apps D: Now this could be an issue on my end. Great.

lady_n66
01-10-12, 03:39 PM
Same problem here =\ I place my abysinninan close to 20 times, I restarted my ipad,and still the same !

tiggerturf
01-10-12, 03:46 PM
OK, I am now trying to place my Boston Terrier pup in his pen, but get the same "Out of Sync" message. I have already lost one Golden Retriever pup that disappeared, also had (1) sick Golden I had to abandon. Also (2) sick babies in the Breeder that went sick cause I could place them.

I'm ready to stop playing your games if this doesn't get resolved. Thanks for your help.

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 04:11 PM
Have I missed the notice or update from TL, the Developer, Customer Support, anyone on this issue and when it will be resolved? They are great at the sales pitch with all the notices about the new pets, levels, etc., while omitting the breeding time and increased cost. Why nothing saying we are aware of this issue and we are working to resolve it. I work in IT and can't believe they don't have that protocol. They could probably diffuse some of the anger and frustration with a SINCERE apology and a promise to address quickly (so long as they follow through).

Has anyone seen the iTunes Reviews for this app lately? It's getting ugly over there. Still some new folks thinking it's awesome, but lots if 1 star complaints as well

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 04:33 PM
TL is STILL TRYING to sell company for 1 Billion, If get 1 review out of 100 rated Bad they are Super Happy. And we have people on this forum who complain and still give them 5 stars and say gee, I hate this and that etc?

kmyfarmer
01-10-12, 04:39 PM
Same issue here with out of sync when trying to place an abyssinian baby. After waiting for so many hours for it to be born and I can't place it now. And it will probably be sick soon! I also did everything bit of turn off, re install etc drill and no luck. PLaying on an IPAD 2.

kmyfarmer
01-10-12, 04:42 PM
and now I just tried to place the baby and then very fast breed another animal. Guess what? the other animal is now breeding and my baby abyssianian has vanished!!! nowhere to be found after such a long wait. Frustration beyond belief with this game!

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 04:48 PM
TL is STILL TRYING to sell company for 1 Billion, If get 1 review out of 100 rated Bad they are Super Happy. And we have people on this forum who complain and still give them 5 stars and say gee, I hate this and that etc?

If the first 10 reviews that show up only 2 are a 4 or 5. There are 2 more at 3 stars. The other 6 are mostly 1 star.

atd80
01-10-12, 04:57 PM
I finally was able to place my baby pug !!! YAY !
So my puppy was done about 8 hours ago. Couldn't place him though :( I had tried to force closing the game on my iPad, but that didn't help. Every time I would place my new born puppy he would appear in the pen for about 10 seconds and then I would be "out of sync" and the puppy would be back in the breeding box ready to be placed again. Tried this about a dozen a times. Tried turning my device off too, but no luck. I emailed support and received a reply with a few options.

I tried deleting and re-installing the game on my iPad. At first it didn't work. Made the game go a bit hay-wire. But after a few more tries, my baby pug has now been permanantly placed with mom and dad pugs :)

atd80
01-10-12, 05:02 PM
I finally was able to place my baby pug !!! YAY !
So my puppy was done about 8 hours ago. Couldn't place him though :( I ...
I tried deleting and re-installing the game on my iPad. At first it didn't work. Made the game go a bit hay-wire. But after a few more tries, my baby pug has now been permanantly placed with mom and dad pugs :)

forgot to mention that after I re-installed, I opened the game to find the baby pug back in the breeding box with 1:30 hrs left before he would be ready to be placed. Waited the time out. When the pup was ready, it took a few tries to place him, but he's been there for about 15 minutes now and no "out of sync" msgs anymore.

MissyBakks
01-10-12, 06:01 PM
I had the same with my Abyssinian Baby so i uninstalled the game and re-installed it to find my Abyssinian now has 12.34 hours still to go hopefully I can place it after all this..will let you all know 'crossed fingers'

farzadk
01-10-12, 06:06 PM
I have the same problem as u, I did switched off my ipad2 but not helped. Some strange bug. pls lavateam fix it.

lindadz
01-10-12, 06:10 PM
I have sync problems only with trying to place my abyss. I tried for over an hour and then my abyss disappeared. They need to give me one. It takes to long to breed these things

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 06:13 PM
Had to Abandon both pups, my Jack Russell was the first to get sick. I had to Abandon several and then tried to over ride his repeat returns with another animal completely. Finally he stopped coming back and the Out of Sync went away.
The Angora has about 3 hours left.
Then my Pug got sick with the same result. I eventually switched him for my dearly departed Jack, and he seems fine for now. I guess I'll try reinstalling in 4 hours if I still have the same problem.
Should TL have posted the instructions on the Forum instead if relying on us to tell each other. Are they THAT out of touch not to realize how many had this issue today?

cat2861
01-10-12, 06:17 PM
I too lost my puggle last night due to many out of sync messages. I reinstalled the app and my puggle was gone. This sucks!

lindadz
01-10-12, 06:19 PM
TL needs to give us our missing animals since it's their fault. All of a sudden I'm breeding a goldfish and I didn't do it and the abyss vanished into thin air!

lindadz
01-10-12, 06:21 PM
They need to give us our lost animals that's what they need to do

kooky panda
01-10-12, 06:25 PM
This has been reported over.

I also just tried to bring in my cockapoo and got the out of sync and he went back to the nursery ready to be placed again.
I deleted the game and redownloaded it, and now he is back in the nursery and I have 20 hours before he is done.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 06:30 PM
Well I see. most of my neighbors gave up. This is a total fail by TL and they laughing on way to bank for the people that spent money on it. I am in SHOCK...NOT

Jonezy93
01-10-12, 08:16 PM
Had to Abandon both pups, my Jack Russell was the first to get sick. I had to Abandon several and then tried to over ride his repeat returns with another animal completely. Finally he stopped coming back and the Out of Sync went away.
The Angora has about 3 hours left.
Then my Pug got sick with the same result. I eventually switched him for my dearly departed Jack, and he seems fine for now. I guess I'll try reinstalling in 4 hours if I still have the same problem.
Should TL have posted the instructions on the Forum instead if relying on us to tell each other. Are they THAT out of touch not to realize how many had this issue today?

I went in to check on the above mentioned Angora and I'll give one guess what I found....YEP....10 more hours!!!!! COME ON!!!:mad:

lehcar1
01-10-12, 08:29 PM
I guess syncing my ipod solved one of my problems and the out of sync issue is resolved. I just have to wait 30 min for my flemish rabbit. Glad I didn't lose it..

foxylady159
01-10-12, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the tip lehcar1! I will try that to see if it helps with the syncing issues. Hope so!

pinkster73
01-10-12, 08:45 PM
So what is Android supposed to do? We can't exactly sync to itunes.

nmishii
01-10-12, 08:50 PM
So what is Android supposed to do? We can't exactly sync to itunes.

Have you tried? Don't say you can't unless you've tried. :p

If you clear your cache it'll cut down on the long Processing... popups. You'll still get them, but performance is improved. The cache seem to be growing faster now than before.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 08:52 PM
have you tried? Don't say you can't unless you've tried. :p

if you clear your cache it'll cut down on the long processing... Popups. You'll still get them, but performance is improved. The cache seem to be growing faster now than before.

omg i had 49 mb of cache!!

cat2861
01-10-12, 08:55 PM
ok this is getting ridiculous..My malchi was done breeding and when I went to place the dog it wouldn't place and now I see it's breeding for 5 more hours. By the time it's done I will be sleeping and it will more than likely be sick and I will have to breed it again for the 3rd time. This game is more of a nuisance than anything else. I'm getting fed up with it now!!!!!!

cat2861
01-10-12, 08:56 PM
and yes I reinstalled the app and nothing changed

cat2861
01-10-12, 08:58 PM
I have an animal crossbreeding right now and it should be done in an hour and I bet the same thing is going to happen.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 09:44 PM
Ok that didn't work. Still have issues.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 09:45 PM
Hell I had 6 rows of new crop planted so at least android neighbors could see I hadn't just given up on game. Was fine and when check an hour later all gone and part of the Red poinsettia. I did check after the OUT OF SYNC after about 10 minutes, Gee should I have after 15, 20, 30 etc.

TEAMLAVA PUKE YOUR COMPANY UP and sell!!! No one gonna pay a billion the way run it now, Just take money and run,

darby406
01-10-12, 10:18 PM
Same problem. Lost one Great Dane pup last night and one this morning. Won't be breeding any pets until problem is fixed. Won't hold my breath though.

jenw26
01-10-12, 11:13 PM
Same problem. I bred an abyssinian last night and it takes 18 hours to finish so when it was done this morning I tried to place it and kept getting the out of sync message. After several attempts to place it, the message didn't come back up so I then bred a dachshund and then the message popped up again and my Abyssinian is now gone. After two hours my dachshund was finished and when I tried to place it the message kept popping up again so I closed the app for a few mins and when I came back it was sick so I had to abandon it! Now I've lost two animals. I'm attempting to breed an Abyssinian again but now it's saying it will be done in 2 days? What's going on??? Id like my animals back please!!

kooky panda
01-11-12, 12:40 PM
okay my cockapoo was ready again just a few minutes ago. I exited out of the game and forced closed the game. I then went back in and tried to place, and the baby was placed , so I waited and no out of sync. My pup was placed and I upgraded the pen, and placed my next pup in the nursery. I did force close again to make sure and everything is good.

faustus8
01-11-12, 11:07 PM
Hate to harp on the same issue, but have we heard any news about whether or not this will be fixed? I am breeding a Fuzzy Lop Rabbit, and it seems strange to me that the bugger should still be in the womb fourteen hours after it was supposed to be birthed. I mean, I can't breed any more critters until this joker is done, and I guess I have to wait until tomorrow to see if it'll even be ready. Kooky, thanks for what you're doin' for us here, it is appreciated, and I hate to seem ungrateful with all of the negativity in my posts. I would like to see TeamLava actually give a about the issues though... well, more updates upon the hopefully successful birth of the dang rabbit.

cat2861
01-11-12, 11:22 PM
OMG...I put in to transfer my BS and RS from my android to my Ipad2 and i must say it only took them 2 days to do it HOWEVER somehow when they did the transfer it reset my Pet Shop story to Level 1. i was at Level 25 since they did the update, I had animals breeding and I'm really upset. This happened earlier this morning or should I say yesterday morning. I e-mailed them already about it. I understand that all games are transferred over to the new device but I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE Pet Shop Story on my Android so why was my erased. This is soooooooooooooooo frustrating. I cant even play it because I refuse to start at Level 1 again. I had bought 50 gems also when I first started playing the game. Thank goodness I didn't invest anymore than that. Will they refund me back those gems....probably NOT....Let me get off my soap box now.

nmishii
01-11-12, 11:27 PM
OMG...I put in to transfer my BS and RS from my android to my Ipad2 and i must say it only took them 2 days to do it HOWEVER somehow when they did the transfer it reset my Pet Shop story to Level 1. i was at Level 25 since they did the update, I had animals breeding and I'm really upset. This happened earlier this morning or should I say yesterday morning. I e-mailed them already about it. I understand that all games are transferred over to the new device but I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE Pet Shop Story on my Android so why was my erased. This is soooooooooooooooo frustrating. I cant even play it because I refuse to start at Level 1 again. I had bought 50 gems also when I first started playing the game. Thank goodness I didn't invest anymore than that. Will they refund me back those gems....probably NOT....Let me get off my soap box now.

You can explain this in your ticket, or if that was closed open a new one an reference the ticket that did the transfer. They should have your game backed up, if so they can restore the game to where it was at when the backup was done.

cat2861
01-12-12, 12:40 PM
I did send them a couple of emails yesterday explaining what happened so I'll have to wait to see what happens.

cicirobi
01-15-12, 09:28 AM
The same exact thing happened to me. I was breeding pugs and it wouldn't allow me to place it in my shop and then it got sick. I attempted it twice and lost both my pug babies. Very frustrating.

barleycoon
01-15-12, 10:57 AM
The same exact thing happened to me. I was breeding pugs and it wouldn't allow me to place it in my shop and then it got sick. I attempted it twice and lost both my pug babies. Very frustrating.

Have you tried visiting nbrs and then trying to place it helped me. Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. It may help. Has this issue just started today for you? I'm sorry too, it must be so frustrating to have this issue and have the pets get sick.

ElenaJosh143
03-23-15, 10:54 PM
Does this mean that when I delete my app because I needed to update my IOS I cannot have the same set-up again or level?